chap 4- being hotties

As I sit here I think about my friends, whats Parker doing? probably sleeping, Whats Tasha doing? Probably with parker... sleeping, Grayson? With his brother.

Everyone has someone, except for me, I'm sitting on the side of the road, acting like I'm in a coming of age movie. For some reason this place is paradise, no one is here is hurt me, or even comfort me.

I stare at the train tracks they're blocked by skinny trees, I haven't been on my phone in forever, I stood up and opened the passenger door, I was hit with the wift of strong perfume. my seats had peeling leather, I unplugged my phone from the charger, I noticed some unread text from parker.

"Annabelle", "hello?", "wya", "nvm Grayson told me what happened to you, take your time babe" I loved parker for that reason shes not one of those friends that worry too much, she knows I need space at times and she gives me the space I need.

I didn't want to leave this space but the bugs were getting annoying, so I sat in the car and connected my phone to the radio, I played "Meet me in the hallway" By Harry Styles, this song was so quiet and calm but also loud his voice sounds like he's screaming but it's still so quiet.

All the sudden "Golden" came on, the beginning of the song always put me in a good mood, it reminded me of being a child. I wish i was still a child, careless, but at the same time I wouldn't have all these memories that I love, I couldn't be doing what I was doing right now, sitting alone, in my car, listening to music I love. 

The music stopped and the ringer of my phone went off, it was Ethan, but he's name wasn't Ethan on my phone it was "E bear" a nickname that I came up with after he growled at me trying to wake me up. I wanted to talk to him but not right now, so I pressed decline but texted him right away.

"Hey I want to talk soon but not right now, in person, we need to clear up everything and you have some explaining to do. When can we meet up, today would be the best for me."

I sent the text but stared at his name, I mean I should change it but why? It's not like it involves love its just a good memory, Ethan sent a text back almost immediately.

"I'm free all day, is 3 pm at the school football field good?"

 I wonder why he chose the football field, eh what could happen. I checked the time "10 am, wow I was here for an hour?" 

"Yes that would be good, see you then"

I grabbed my keys and put them in the ignition, and started up my car, it vibrated mt whole body. I called parker to tell her what was happening, I didn't want to go alone so I was gonna ask if she wants to wait in the car while me and Ethan talk.

"Hello?"

"hey parker just wanted to fill you in on a few things real quick"

"Omg yes please we've been worried, I and Tasha are hanging out with Gray right now, do you want me to put you on speaker?"

"sure, that would be great"

"ok your on"

"Ok so first things first, I know I just disappeared but I was just sitting on the side of a lonely road listening to music, second off Ethan tried to call me but I texted him asking if he could talk later, he said yes and now I have to go to the football field at 3 to go see him"

"Omg, yall are already talking? that fast make sure not to fall for him again though"

"gosh don't even say that I will not be falling for him anytime soon, anyways, parker could you come with me and just wait in the car while Ethan and I talk?"

"yes of course, when are you coming home I want to talk to you a little more when you're home"

"I'm on my way right now, I should be home in about 45 minutes"