chap. 3 folding laundry

That night Grayson took me home but I begged him to stay the night, Parker was probably still partying, and I have a feeling my dad would let Ethan in since he didn't know what had happened. That night I cried and I cried a lot, Grayson didn't know what to do with me, so he just rubbed my back.

I kept on having vivid dreams, it was Ethan on top of Amanda, but instead of me running out and Ethan not seeing me, he explained everything and that it wasn't on purpose. But then I would wake up hoping that my dream was true, come to find out it wasn't.

I got sick of it so I silently got out of bed not wanting to wake up Grayson, I looked back and saw how peaceful he was, his hair floppy, snoring lightly but it was cute, his hands went under my white pillow comforting his head. 

I noticed he was still in his jeans and a grey sweater, I hurried into the storage closet and got out an old pair of basket shorts that used to be my dads, I looked around and found a plain white tee. I tipped toed into the hallway, the cold, creaky wood flexed when I stepped down. I was imdetly comforted by my tan carpet in my room.

I sat down in the middle of my room and folded the clothes so they would look nice, I walked over to my bed where Grayson was and whispered, "Gray, go change into this I know you're hot in the jeans and sweater", he looked confused when he woke up but realized why I was there when he saw the nicely folded clothes.

He sat up making the bed squeak and rubbed his eyes, I took his arm and guided him to my bathroom which is right across the hallway, opened the door, and turned the lights on making both of us close our eyes shut. I softly pushed Gray in and quietly closed the door. 

I went back and sat on my bed thinking about what to do next, Grayson walked in and softly said thank you in a rugged voice. He played down and went back to sleep, I read the time on my white alarm clock "4:00 am" it read in pink lights. I didn't know what to do so I walked into my bathroom trying to figure out something. 

I saw Graysons pants, sweater, and jewelry sitting on the counter, I picked it up making the earring and bracelet make a clinking noise. I sat on the ground and slowly folded the clothes

"What if my friends are lying," the thought popped into my head, "no, why would they, they love you, I mean Parker, Tasha and I just confessed our love to each other", "well didn't Ethan do that too, he even waited till you were ready, but he still broke your heart"

I picked up the bracelet and it shined in the light, 5 charms sat on it, two hands with intertwined pinkies, an angel wing just like Grayson's earring, a small jewel, the jersey state, and finally another jewel.

"Why should I trust my friends?" another intrusive popped up, but this one had no following thought to prove it wrong.

I tried to think of a reason why and I couldn't, why is this so hard. Maybe I shouldn't trust them, I mean they know about Ethan cheating, a little bit, and the only one who's checked on was Grayson, but that was forced.

Is Grayson faking it too, I looked over at him since the door was open and he was looking right back at me.

"what are you doing," he asked, I was speechless, I couldn't just say "oh just folding your clothes" but I was, "oh um cleaning up my bathroom" "Annabelle, is 4:30, you've been sitting there with the same 2 clothes for the past 30 minutes staring at them, what are you thinking about"

"Why should I trust my friends", the words spat out so quickly I had no time to even think about if I should say them or not. I covered my mouth so quickly a slapping noise appeared, "well you should trust me because I trust you" Gray said, I slowly nodded and said, "but do the others trust me?"

"I can't speak for them and you know that", I didn't know what to say after that because he was saying "look they don't trust you and YOU know that" so I got up and said "I get it" and went downstairs to grab a glass of water.

---------------------------------------------------------

hehe, I did more this time <3

I would keep writing on this chapter but I couldn't think of a way to end it if I kept going so yeahhhhhhh

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT TH FIRST BOOK AUTHOR "blastedastrobabe" 

love all 10 of y'all and goodnight <3<3<3<3<3

846 words