George

Era: 1957 (or whenever time that pic was taken)
I think that there is another dude in the pic, let's call him Alex

Your POV:
I was walking with Paul, Alex, and Girly. We were going to a pond to swim and hang out. "Hey Champ!" Girly said. "Hey Geo!" I responded. "I cannot believe you agreed to come." Geo said. " I KNOW!! You guys are lucky I don't have my period" "what's that supposed to mean?!" Paul said. "Last time I didn't go somewhere with you, what happened!"

*flashback*
George's POV:
"Is this even safe?!" Alex screamed. Me and Macca nodded yes. "Are you sure?!" He said. "ALEX! WHY DID YOU EVEN CLIMB THE TREE?! GET DO...." Macca said. I tuned both of them out, all I could think about was Y/N. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She's so beautiful. I was brought out of my thoughts by a cracking noise.
"AHHHHH!" Alex screamed like a little girl as he fell. "OOF" I uttered as I felt crushed by his weight.
"Oh my gosh! Are you guys okay?!" James said laughing.
"WHAT. THE. FUCK." Y/N screamed at us.

*end of flashback*
Your POV:
*My back still hurts" Alex muttered. "YOUR BACK HURTS?!" Girly yelled. Macca just rolled his eyes. "CHILDREN! Calm down! Let's keep walking." I said

*time skip to when y'all get to the pond*
Geos POV:
We started to get in the pond with Y/N. "Wait! Let me get a picture!!" She said excitedly. We posed (like the pic above). "Damn, it's already 4! I gotta go to make it to dinner" Paul said. "I better get going too." Alex said.
"Bye guys!" They said in unison.
It was just me and Y/N now.
"Hey Champ, can I ask you something?"
"Sure Girly!"
"Y/N, I like, no, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, you."
She was silent. I feared the worst. As I was thinking, I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine.
She was kissing me!!
She pulled away and said," I love you too George. Before you ask, Yes, I will be your girl!"
My face lit up. I pulled her into my arms and cuddled with her.