John

Era: 1956
Your POV:
Me and my boyfriend, John, were sitting in his car driving to the winter formal. It was silent, but not an awkward silence. We pulled up to the schools parking lot. He helped me out of the car like the gentleman he is. We walked into the gymnasium where everyone was dancing like complete idiots. Me and John found a nice corner where we could stand and talk. After a while a familiar slow song came on. (It's the one I have above, and I know it didn't come out in the 60s, but it's my favorite song at the moment.) "Care for this dance m'lady?" John said in a weird accent. I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and led me to the middle of the floor. We started to dance.
As the song started to end he looked deep into my eyes and whispered, "I love you so fucking much, Y/N".
"I love you too, John Winston Lennon." I said as I started to tear up.
When the song ended, I kissed him with all the love I had for him, which was A LOT!

*1976*
Your POV:
It's been twenty years since the winter formal. I still loved Johnny with all my heart. I couldn't possibly be happier! I have an amazing husband, two beautiful children! What more could I ask for?! As I was folding laundry and listening to the radio, the song came on. I immediately thought of the dance. I started to dance with the air, just like me and John did in 1956. I started to softly sing along.
"I had all and then most of you. Some and now none of you. Take me back to the night we met."
John walked in and took the airs place and started dancing and singing with me.
"I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Haunted by the ghost of you. Take me back to the night we met."
We looked at each other with all of our love. We didn't even need to say anything, and we knew what each other was thinking.
"I love you." We said in unison.

A/N: This was my favorite imagine I have ever written! For the winter formal I was totally inspired by 13 reasons why. I need to go to sleep now, so goodbye!!