Ringo Bingo!

Warnings: Teddy Boy Bongo, His fluffy curls, (hopefully)THE FLOOFIEST FLUFF I HAVE EVER WRITTEN.
Era: 1960
Bongos POV:
I opened my eyes and looked at my girlfriend asleep. She's so perfect. She opened her eyes and immediately got excited.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHIE RITCHIE!!" She  announced loudly. I laughed at the creative nickname she gave me.
"I do not have a bitchy bone in by body!" I retorted. She gave me an "are you serious" look.
"Ok fine, I am a little bitchy sometimes. Today's my birthday leave me alone!" I whined.
"Ok fine! I love you even if you are a bitch" she said sweetly. " I love you too Y/N."

*time skip brought to you by Ringos curls*

Bitchie Ritchies POV:
It was time to open my presents. The first one was from me mum. It was a new gold bracelet! It said "Happy 21st birthday, love Mum."
"Awww mum! I love it!" I told her.
"I was hoping you would!" She replied.
The next one was from my stepdad Harry. It was a new pair of drumsticks! I really needed them!
"Thank you so much!" I told him.
"No problem Rich!" He responded.
The last one was from Y/N. I was really excited to see this one! I opened the box and saw a sapphire ring! It matched hers, but was bigger of course!
(I actually have a sapphire ring and I love it so much)
"Holy crap Y/N! How did you afford this?!" I said.
"Don't worry about it Ringsy!" She exclaimed.

*time skip*
Your POV:
Me and Ritchie were chilling on his bed talking. I was cuddled up on his chest and his arm was around me.
"I can't believe you are 21! That is insane!" I said to Ritchie.
"You are acting like a mum! And you are 21 too!" He retorted.
"I wove yoo" he said in a baby voice.
"I wove yoo too!" I said in the same tone.
How old are we again?

A/N: HI! I FINALLY UPDATED! I know his birthday was like a week ago, but i did start writing this on his birthday so it's ok! Requests are open btw.