Missing You

Yerin's POV

5 YEARS LATER......

I placed the flowers I bought a while ago in the tomb in front of me. I missed this person a lot. Good thing that I had a vacation and was able to visit here.

"Hey, how are you? I really missed you. Hmm....you know what? I finally became a Chemist. Because of my hard work and the support from the people around me, I managed to surpass every hardship. Hmm......Dad, now that I became a successful woman, I wanna thank you for everything you did for us. Even if you're gone now, I can still feel that you're guiding me. Thank you, Dad. Saranghae."

After that, I decided to go to a Café nearby to have some tea. Gosh, it's been a while since I have some tea. I've been busy with my work.

When I finally finished my tea, I was about to enter my car when I heard a dog barking nearby so I turned to it. I'm surprised because it was Angkko, Sinb's dog.
Aigoo...she grew a lot for the past 5 years. She's still cute!

My heart is racing as I looked around hoping that I'll be able to see her. But I saw nothing. She's not there.

Then, all of a sudden, Angkko came running towards me. I tapped her head when she went closer to me and tried to touched me with her paws. I suddenly smiled when she sticks out her tongue like she always did to me before. When Sinb and I were still together.

"Yerin-ah..."

I quickly turned to the voice I heard.

It was Moonbin. He's with Angkko.

"Oh Moonbin," I beamed.

"How are you? It has been a while, hasn't it?"

"I'm doing good. Hehe. Didn't know that you and Angkko really go along."

"Oh. I'm the one who took care of her. Since the day when Sinb left the country. She asked me to do it."

I stopped for a while when I suddenly remembered her. How is she right now? I wonder if she also became successful like me.

"Uh, do you heard about Sinb? How is she?"

He just shook his head while touching Angkko's head.

"I can't contact her for the past 5 years. I guess, she doesn't want to be bothered by anyone. And maybe she'll stay in Canada for good."

***

"Unnie! Where did you go?" Eunha asked as I arrived at our house.

"I just visited Dad."

"Oh. I just went there yesterday. Hehe."

Eunha went to the kitchen and took some cupcakes. I also get a sandwich and she played music on her phone while eating.

Now Playing: Sunshine by Gfriend

"Unnie, do you remember this song? You and Sinb composed this song before, right? Ahehe, nothing. I just missed those good old days. There were many memories I remembered in this song."

I stopped chewing the sandwich when a memory from the past suddenly hit me.

Neoneun naui star oh oh~
Haruga (a day) jinaga (away) gateun kkumeul kkun geoya (all of my dream)
Byeolbiche bichin neoui moseub bomyeo
Neoreul gieokhae