.2

Night time

"Hmmm, I wonder what will I feel if I will make a bond to an apparition..."  Yashiro  said confusedly.

Yashiro's POV 

I was doing my assignment but I've always  thinking Tsukasa, I don't know why... It doesn't mean that was love at first sight- wait what?  No way!  I wouldn't fall in love to an apparition..  Maybe... 

"Yashiro!  Dinner is already set, come and eat now." My mother said

I went downstairs to go to the dining table where Mom and Dad is already eating.  I sat down on the chair and Mom asked me.

"Hey sweetie how was your school?" Mom asked.  "Uhmm it was kind a weird- Oh I mean it was fun." I replied.

If I told to my parents about those 7 mysteries in our school, they will probably laugh at me.

After eating our dinner.  I washed the dishes and went back to my room.  I tried to stop thinking Tsukasa, but it was unsuccessful.  So all I can do is to sleep.

"What will I do if I fall in love to an apparition...?" I said and fell asleep.

6:30 A.M. Wednesday

I  woke up early so I quickly got ready to go to school.  While at the road I saw Akane and Aoi. 

"Oh my Aoi I have some present to you!" Akane said to Aoi.  "Hmm for what?" Aoi replied.   "This present is for being so nice to me, oh I'm dying at your cuteness!" Akane said with a heart in his eyes represent that he was so in love to Aoi.

"Hmmm 10 points!" Aoi said.  She always give points to Akane in every he makes a move to Aoi.

"Good morning Aoi and Akane" I greeted. 

"Neee good morning nene" Aoi said, while Akane is staring at Aoi.  

Now, I'm walking with Aoi and Akane to go to school.  Then Aoi whispered to me "Nene, what happened when you went to the broadcasting club?"  Then she smiled.  "Uhmm...  I didn't see anything.  It was just an empty room."  I said it while I'm a little bit nervous, because I didn't tell her the truth.  But I have reason tho- Maybe Tsukasa will get disappointed to me..

Ding Dang Dong (lol xD)

The bell began to ring and all the students entered their classrooms..

While our teacher was not in the classroom.  I was just staring out the window, while my other classmates were just blabbering on.  "What if my legs are slender like other girls had.  Maybe I'm beautiful like Aoi." I said softly.  

"Ehhhhh?? You are already pretty Yashiro!" Tsukasa said then arrives at the front of my table.

"Huh??!  Tsukasa why are you her- " Just as I was speaking, Tsukasa covered my mouth. "Shhh.  Only you can see me here, so shut up."  He said then smirked, while I was blushing by what he said earlier.

"Hmmm? You're blushing Yashiro?" He asked.

"Huh??! Me?? Do I?" I replied, then he nods.  "Pffft. No way.."

"Then why are you so red?~" He put his hand on my forehead then looks at me.

"W-why?" I was still blushing..

"You're not sick.  Well then, See ya later at the broadcasting club daikon!~" Tsukasa said his goodbye with a smile.

"Aaaaa, my heart is still racing.  I can't explain what I feel right now.."

2 hours after..

Our class is over and I am just going to the broadcasting club as Tsukasa said.  Later on I arrived and entered the room.  The room was so dark and quiet.  Until I heard Tsukasa's voice..

"Yashiro~~"

"Tsukasa, stop playing around." I said frowning.

"Hahaha you're cute when you're angry." He chuckles.  He grabs my shoulder and sat me on the chair.

"Sooooo?~  How was your class Daikon?" He asked me.

"Uhm. Its fine, and why you asked me like your my father?" I said it with an astonishment in my face.

"Hmm? is it bad to ask you?" He replied, and I remain silent.

"Uhmm..  Are there someone else like you Tsukasa?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know, Daikon?  Do you have interest with them? Hmmm?~" He teased me again and again because he thinks that I have an interest with the other school mysteries. 

"No I just want to kno-"  I was talking then and Tsukasa brought his face closer to mine again and he said, "Why are you still interested in them, if I am the one who is interested to you?" He smirked.

Wait- What?  He is interested to me??! REEEEE!!?  And so I look at Tsukasa and he said "You're so red Yashiro~ Did I say something wrong again?"

"No you didn't.  I'm going home."  I'd become cold because I really don't understand myself.  Why am I blushing with just a simple word?

So I left at the broadcasting club and closed the door and I heard Tsukasa.

"Hehe nice to see you again Yashiro!~ bye bye~."

I walked at the hallway ang kept thinking that "is Tsukasa okay? I always wonder he is alone at the room.." and I felt pity.

End.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone sorry for super late update, I'm kinda busy at online classes but for now I already finish my test so good luck to my scores oh God ;-;.  Kindly comment if  my grammar  is wrong that will be appreciated.:) Thank you for reading and supporting keep safe!