.5

After that night I was late when I got home, so my parents were asleep now.  Luckily I have the key of our house, I opened the door and quickly grabs a bread and a bottled  milk and go to my bedroom.  While at my bed I eat my dinner and get my phone just to see my newsfeed in my social media account.  Well, there is nothing new so while scrolling, my tummy was already full so I put the bottle in my table and I started to lie down and felt asleep. 

"Daikon, There is something that I want to say..."

"W-what is it Tsukasa?"

"I-I like y-"

...

"YASHIRO GET UP IT'S ALREADY 7:45 YOU WILL GOING TO BE LATE"  I heard that someone is shouting and I recognized that it was my mom's voice. 

"Huh?... hnnnm.. wait what? 7.. 7:45??!" I shouted and quickly get up.  I used my 15 minutes to fix myself on time.

"M-mom! I'm leaving see you later."  So I rushed to go to the school.

Earlier I dreamed about Tsukasa, and he was saying uhm... what is it again...?  w-wait there are no students at the gate-  I'm really late uwaaaaa!

I ran as fast as I can but suddenly I felt that my sight was a little bit dark and I fell on the floor.

"Hmm? Oh senpai a-are you okay?"  A boy  saw me lying on the floor. 

The boy's POV

I was walking at the hallway but suddenly I saw a girl lying on floor, so I quickly ran to her and and look to see if she is okay.  But I think she fainted so I lifted her up and go to the infirmary.

A while ago she open up her eyes and she was curious of what happened to her.  I explain to her that she was fainted earlier.

"Senpai, have you eaten your breakfast?" I asked her.

"uhmm, no.  I skipped, because I'm going to be late at my class."

"So that is why, sigh.  Please eat your breakfast okay?"

"Yeah.  thank you for bringing me here.   Oh by the way what is your name?" She asked my name so..

"Oh right, I forgot.  I'm Minamoto Kou.  it's a pleasure to meet you." I smiled and I feel that I am fluttering because she is so cute...

"Oh I'm Yashiro Nene, nice to meet you to- wait are you a sibling of Teru senpai?"

"You mean Teru-nii? ah yeah I am.  Why did you ask?"

"Oh so that's why you look like him!" She said.  So meaning I am handsome to like nii-chan?!(Yes you are kou you are cuteeee ^-^)

"Senpai, we should go to our classes!  Are you fine know? Maybe I shall go now.  See ya later!" I shouted as she stands up from the bed and go to her class.

I felt that I want to protect Yashiro...  Yeah!  I shall exorcist all the bad spirits of this school, to protect Yashiro!.. and also the students hehe.

Yashiro's POV

Ohh what was his name again? oh yeah it's Kou!  So meaning Teru senpai has a brother, I didn't know that hahaha.

"Yashiro are you okay now?"  My teacher asked.

"Yes Ma'am I'm okay now thank you." I replied and smiled.  I went to my seat and sat down. 

While my teacher is lecturing my mind was floating, but I'm still studying with this mind.  I don't even know what am I thinking. 

As the classes are dismissed.  I went to the broadcasting club to visit Tsukasa.  I arrived and suddenly I saw Mr. Yugi in front of the door of the broadcasting club, so I approached him and asked why he was here.