.4

Yashiro's POV

That day... Tsukasa hugs me, but I didn't feel the warmth of his body. Pfft, of course, he is already dead.
I also felt happy that Tsukasa was there to comfort me. Suddenly, I felt that my heart was beating so fast, what's with that feeling?

And now, it's another day to wear this winter uniform. Sigh.

"You're beautiful Yashiro fat legs or bad appearance doesn't matter..." Remembering those words makes me flutter.

"Mom I'm leaving, see you later!"

While walking I feel something weird. I can't stop thinking about yesterday! The day that an apparition hugged me.

"Arghhh! W-wait- this feeling again, my heart is beating too fast! Why would this happen..."

I came to school, and I quickly find Aoi to ask something. And gladly I found her in the lobby with Akane.

"Aoi! Could you come with me for a sec?" I said.

"Ohh, is there something wrong Nene?". She replied, and I pulled her going to the girls' bathroom. As we arrived, I told her that someone hugged me and I asked her why I always felt fluttered.

" I see... You're in loved, Nene!"

Wait. what-

"Eeeh?! W-what do you mean?!"

"Hmmm, is he one of our classmates who hugged you?"

I can't tell her that a ghost hugged me.

"Of course not! H-he is a--"

The bell has begun to ring. Oh God, I'm safe.

"Oh, the class will start soon! Let us hurry Nene!"

As we run quickly and got attended on time for our first class. And it was an astronomy class.

The lesson has started and while our teacher is explaining our lesson, I was mumbling...

"Why do I feel this when I'd think about that hug.". I almost repeat that question 5x and our teacher noticed, so he calls me to answer his question.

" Yashiro, what are you mumbling about?"

I quickly stand up and say.

"Uhmm it's nothing. I'm very sorry Mr. Yugi for my behavior earlier."

He nods and I sat on my chair.

I felt embarrassed about that.

And yes that is our teacher. Mr. Amane Yugi. He loves astronomy such as stars, especially the moon. He is kinda cute- oh enough he is older than me. But looking at Mr. Yugi he suddenly reminds me of Tsukasa... Are they relativ- no it's impossible.

And so our classes have ended and I visit the broadcasting club. I saw Tsukasa sitting on the sofa while humming.

"Ehh, your voice was good ." I said.

"Oh! You're here Yashiro. Why you didn't knock? It was so embarrassing...". He replied and his face was red. That was the first time I saw him blush.

"Sorry hehe.". As I smiled at him.

"What was that song earlier?"

"It's a secret." He replied.

I remained silent and suddenly he holds my hand again and smells it.

"O-oi what are you doing...?"

"You smells good Yashiro~ Do you want me to eat you?" He smirked and he puts his face close to mine.

"W-what?!" I shouted and turned red.

He holds my face and...

Of course, he licks my right cheek.

"REEE! What are you?! A cat?"

"Hehe, sorry" he pouts and hugs me.

I felt that heartbeat again.

"Well, I think you should go home now Yashiro it's going to be late. And I don't want you to be harm at the road this night."

"O-okay see you tomorrow then. Goodnight." I smiled and left.

"I can't fall in love to an apparition, but there was nothing wrong of it. Wait why am I suddenly thinking about this?"

And so while walking at road on late nights, I saw something weird tall person behind me. So I kept walking fast and his keeping following me, and he grabs tightly my hands and covers my mouth. I felt sleepy and the weird man takes me to an unrecognized place. A while ago, I open up my eyes and I saw that my hands got tied and my mouth were covered by a sticky tape. I didn't saw the man but I noticed that my bag was open. I shout but none heard me. I was really scared and saw a black fog in front of me, and noticed Tsukasa's face.

"Mmmmm- hmmmpp!" I know that he wont understand me.

"You seems your in trouble, Daikon" He said, then removes the tape on my mouth.

"Why are you here? I thought that you can't go in some places except the school." I replied.

"Won't you just thank me?" He said and felt upset. He also removes the rope that tied in my hands.

"Thank you. I'm just curious though."

"Sigh, fine. Remember that I licked you? That lick can help me to go in other place. So wherever you go I'll be there as long as I licked you." Tsukasa said.

"Is that so? Then why are you upset?" I asked him.

"... I just want to go at your bedroom while you're sleeping-,-" He looks away at me while blushing.

"And what are you going to do? hmm?" I replied.

"I want hugs. That's all." He said and pouts.

I suddenly blushed while looking at him, He was so cute-. So, I hugged him tightly and I said sorry. I saw him smile and and that makes my heartbeat fast again. A scenery that I won't forget with Tsukasa is, hugging him under the beautiful moon.

----------------------------

Hi It's me Labaduccii! Nice to see you reading this chapter! Hope you all are fine at your home uwu. And don't forget to follow me to stay updated on this story! Happy reading guys keep safe! <3