Chapter SiX

Alrighty, well this is a really short chapter but there is reason to my madness, I promise. Comment, Vote, Ect <3

CHAPTER SIX

I came up from the water and swam back to the boat. I erased everything that just happened out of my memory and smiled towards Ryan. "Oh Ryan?"

He turned towards me laughing. I could see the hot sun beating off of his skin. I smirked and started walking towards him.

"You look like you could be cooled down a bit." I opened my arms and ran towards him, giving him a hug. I could feel his body shake from the coldness of mine and then I began to freeze up again. His body was so warm pressed against mine. I felt myself clenching onto it for warmth until I could feel the stairs of those around me. "Ha, I will get you back for what you just did." I recapped.

He nodded, smiled and then turned away to sit in one of the chairs, almost emotionless. I looked around to see if anyone had been watching, if they had, they were turned away preoccupied to figure out which island we would set up at for a while. Once the decision was made, we pulled up to a tiny island and tied off the boat, setting up camp for a few hours.

Dad started a fire as the sun went down and my brothers set out their chairs. I was told to get firewood with Taylor. Once we were alone he spoke.

"You so owe me." He hissed.

I turned in the dark. "What?"

"I totally saved you butt back there when you were about to make out with Ryan, you know my best friend, I distracted everyone to talk about the island we would camp at." I'm sure he was glaring at me in the dark.

I picked up some wood and shook my head, "I was not. Ryan repulses me."

"Oh please, I saw the way you guys looked at each other."

I dropped the firewood and looked him dead in the eye. This was none of Taylor's damn business. "Listen, I don't have a thing for your friend okay? He is just like any other spoiled rotten movie star. I'm close to hating him for it too. So watch what you say because I don't have feelings for Ryan-nor will I ever. Got it?"

Taylor watched my little explosion and picked up some more wood. "Whatever you say Paula."

I paid no attention to Taylor the rest of the night and I didn't see Ryan look my way once when we were all laughing around the fire telling stupid old stories. Not even when we returned to the truck and drove home, did anyone but Mom, Dad and Andrew pay attention to me. I felt alone even when I got home and typed up my first online journal entry pertaining to the famous Ryan Everheart.