🌸 𝐱𝐥𝐯.

okay so I had a roleplay idea iahdhdjdhdjd

( actually I had a few but shhh )

I'm probably not creating these anytime soon but lmk what you think because someday I probably will make them

1) after the rain falls. . .
after one stormy night, a select few teenagers find themselves transported to a land beyond the clouds, faced with a jaw-dropping utopia sitting above the world, just below the blue sky. however, the kingdom isn't as peaceful as it seems, and unless they want to flatten themselves into human pancakes, they're stuck in this "utopia" till they find a way out, but will they even survive by then?

2) dream(e)scape
Kids all around the world are stuck. They are unable to wake up, unable to open their eyes in the morning, for they are all stuck in their eternal nightmares. They're all stuck in the same dream — except for the fact that they're all seeing different things. A creature has invaded their minds, a despicable being that makes their fears come to life. Now, it's up to this band of kids to conquer their fears and find out what the cause of the nightmarish dreams is, and in the process, find a way to wake themselves up from their worst nightmare imaginable.

3) under the weather
Everything's going berserk. Summer is winter, winter is spring, fall is summer, and spring is autumn. What happened? Through the worldwide web, kids, teenagers, and even adults are conspiring together to find the cause of such a bizarre change in climate. Together, through the power of social media, a group of people have made it their mission to figure out what's happening, and they've decided to group up and investigate. People from all around the world are determined to find out, and they'll find that the cause is a bit more complicated than it seems. . .

4) I wish. . .
A mysterious application has appeared in your phone. Rumours in social media have said that this application is not your average one — if you input your greatest wish, it'll make your dreams come true. However, it's soon revealed that the wish would be granted, but not exactly on the way you'd want it to be. A band of teenagers have made wishes they will regret for the rest of their lives — can they make it right before the changes are permanent?

5) gun to my head
A gruesome murder has shaken a small town. A band of investigators have come to investigate, and it seems that the town dwellers have no idea what has happened to the victim. However, when digging even deeper into the town's history, things start to get shady, and it appears that not every dweller's been telling them the truth. . .

6) whimsical
There's something strange going on. A group of friends awaken to find that they're no longer at school — instead, they're stuck inside a world of fairytales, and guess who the protagonists are? Them. Now, using their knowledge of various fairytales, they must achieve their happy ending to move on to the next fairytale and eventually escape from this world, but when they find that the stories are a bit. . . different from the ones they'd been taught since their childhood, they'll have to try and push through, else they'll be stuck as incomplete fairytales forever.

7) restart
Don't you wish you could just relive a moment forever and ever? Well, it appears that some people have gotten their wish granted, now reliving a great day filled with fortune over and over. However, their days are all connected to one fateful incident, and it appears that they keep on dying at the exact same time; 3:04 AM. They're doing something wrong, but what? Why? And will they be able to escape this constant time loop?

8) all the missing pieces
You wake up to find yourself in a foreign body — it's still you, but. . . Does it seem that you've grown older? This wasn't your house. Who's cooking in the kitchen? She claims she's your wife, but you don't recall marrying her. In fact, you don't remember anything save for your teenage years. What has happened? Apparently, a select few people have been asking the same question, and now, the mystery of your lost memories is left to unravel.

9) match incompatible!
An app, Cupid's Match!, has taken the world by storm. It is said to match you up with your one true soulmate, to ensure that you will never be lonely for the rest of your life. It can't be too far off, right? That's where you're wrong. This app matches up the people least likely to match — the pairings continuously butt heads, arguing with each other to no end, and they're all invited to a supposed reality tv show where they'll have to pretend to love each other for as long as they can. There's a room without cameras, however — it's a special room where the couples can finally act like themselves, and when all the pretty smiles are washed away, the drama starts to unfold. What they don't know is that they're all being watched by Eros, the god of love, himself, and that they're all a part of his little experiment for mortals finding love. . .