Day Nine

I just wanted to lay in bed and not do anything. It was such a crazy day yesterday, I couldn't deal with the world at that moment. Somehow while we were asleep, Bobby had wrapped himself around me. I loved feeling his long limbs on me. I had also felt something else was awake. His gentle breath was brushing against my neck, making me feel tingly all over. My eyes looked across the room and Lottie was still lying in her bed. It was sad that she was alone, and I didn't like the fact that Hope was trying to force her into a relationship that she didn't want..

As I was lost in thought the sound of Bobby stirring snapped me out of it. His nose nuzzled up my neck.

"Gotta say, it's actually peaceful in here for once." I gently moved around to face him. His hand brushed a piece of hair out of my eyes. Finally waking up with him, not me waking up and him missing, it was nice. "You know, I could spend all morning with you." He gave me a wink. I rubbed my nose against his. I knew what he meant. He wanted morning loving. I moved my body closer to him and pulled the duvet over our heads. There was a little light that came though, I could see his eyes watching me. His hazel eyes were hungry, but I refused to get that hot first thing in the morning with EVERYONE around. My lips brushed against his, giving him a tease. He laughed and just nestled himself with me.

"I can't remember the last time I had a good lie in. I never get the time. My shifts start pretty early." No wonder he was never in bed with me. He was probably still on work mode. His hand moved up and down my thigh, bringing it to wrap around him. I bit my lip feeling his morning wood.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That's what everyone always says, anyway. I don't sleep in on my days off, either. Not many people I've dated can handle my routine."

"Good thing about me, I'm usually working all day. Starting at 6 am, with the gym, then making my way to the university, head to the labs or I have sessions put together for the athletes. Once my doctorate is finalized I'm going to be away with sports leagues, possibly. That's my goal. I want to make sure they are receiving a lot of mental health help. It's crazy how much pressure they put on themselves." I knew that first hand. I had put so much on me that I never thought to seek out help. I keep jabbering about my time working with Manchester City when he suddenly goes quiet. He's staring at me with an intensity I hadn't noticed before.

"Passion, lass... so much of it..." his mouth found mine. It was hot and he had begun grinding against me. I let out a soft whimper. His mouth released mine and his lips found my neck. My hands grabbed onto his muscular arms, but my eyes were rolling back in my head as his mouth clamped down my neck, licking it and sucking. My arms had now closed around his neck and my hands held onto his dreads. His name softly escaped my lips. His hips were grinding me harder. His mouth finally released my neck and his eyes were now dark and my lips found his again. I could feel his heart thumping hard..

"You are so damn beautiful," he whispered after I released his lips. Our heads met together and our breathing was getting heavier the more we moved. His hand grabbed my hip and then landed on my ass. He squeezed and pulled me closer and it was so hard not to slide off my clothes and take him. His mouth was going down my neck and brushing against my breasts. If he was planning on doing anything to them, I might have lost my mind. But his lips went back up. His hands, however, were heading to the flower region.

"Ah.. ah.. ahh... Nope... You don't get to touch her again unless we win something." He groaned and began grinding up and down on me. The part of me that wanted to do him was screaming, but my brain needed me to focus. He finally stopped as I gave him a serious stare. He sighed but then gave me a Boop with his nose. I giggled and gave him one right back. It was like our own little code. It felt like an "I love you" kind of thing. Kind of like "As you wish" from the Princess Bride. I didn't know if I loved Bobby... because love wasn't on the table for me. Sure, I had been hoping to fall in love here, but I didn't expect it to be so soon.