vi. getting caught

it had been a normal day at work. you stayed busy throughout the entire morning with patients.

around 3:00 pm, you found yourself making your way to james' office. he was sat at his desk, working on some files with the door propped open.

"knock, knock."

"hey," he glances up from his desk. you turn to close the door when he stands up. he made his way around the desk and placed an arm around your waist.

"you look gorgeous today." he smiles, placing his lips on yours and backs you up against the door. your backside collides with a thud, causing you to let out a small groan.

you can feel his smirk through the kiss, but chose to ignore it. his hands found their way around your lower body, grabbing your rear.

"james-" you moan through the kiss, not realizing how loud you were being.

he pulled away and shut the blinds on the other side of his office, giving you a look afterward. he sat down on the sofa gesturing for you to come over.

that's exactly what you did too. you began to straddle him, placing your lips on his neck. he had leaned his head back and let out the most heavenly of noises.

his hands find your hair and pull your mouth towards his, this time his tongue fought for dominance against your own. he won, causing your heart rate to speed up.

his hands traveled down your body, down to your waist. before much more could happen to door-handle began to jingle but neither of you heard it.

house and cuddy stood in the doorway, shocked at what they were seeing.

james's hand was still finding their way around your body when cuddy cleared her throat. you pulled away and slid off of james's lap, looking over towards cuddy.

"are you serious-" she spat but was cut off by house.

"invite me next time." he winks.

james stands up, adjusting his outfit -- mainly his pants. you stood up too, trying to hide the fact that that just happened.

"dr. cuddy--hi!" you say, trying to avoid the awkward tension.

"this is absolutely uncalled for!"

"ah, cuddy -- leave em alone. if you keep whining they won't invite you!"

"no one is getting invited!" james groans, pinching the bridge of his nose.

-

this was a request for @beepbeepbilliam! i hope you like it! <3