3 months ago...

" Hahaha!!! " I laughed as I tried to get away from Judith . Her arms wide open with a grin on her face . " oh come on ! " She slowly made her way closer to me , almost grabbing me in her embrace .

" No way ! It's not happening " Jumping behind Sir Mike . He had his earphones in his ears with his face looking directly on his phone , tapping and swiping . Apparently , he had no idea what was going on around him .

Judith stood in front of Sir Mike with her hands on her waist..." yes? What is it , Judy ? " he asked..." Can you believe it , Sir ? " she started " believe what ? " removing his earphones ." Peter said he'll never hug any girl at all . Not even when we're about to leave the school for good "

Yep..that's me and my most absolute rule about not hugging any girl , except my crush or probably my girlfriend... Which is stupid cause I ain't got no girlfriend .

Sir Mike shook his head slowly and laughed " That's my boy " " but sir !..it's not fair " Judith whined squeezing her face . I noticed Sir Mike turn to look at me , then we both burst in laughter .

Sir Mike is like the most friendliest teacher in the whole school .

Judith looked at me , smiling " I'm going to get you one day...you won't get away next time "

She'll never get me . Ever since I told her about never hugging a girl since I began school , she just won't leave me alone..Like she wants to break that record at any cause .

It's funny she even tries at all...sometimes she opens her arms and tries to grab me but I end up leaving her hanging . " oh why do you like embarrassing me like that ? " she says .

No but really , when I make a decision ..it becomes my top priority... I intend to follow it and I'm not planning on letting any girl end that ...well...except the girl I like.

I shoving my hands into my pocket , I smiled at Judith with a sense of victory . She just wouldn't give up . " Go hug your boyfriend " I teased . She frowned " Sir , did you hear ? "

" Yes , go hug your boyfriend , Frank " I heard my teacher saying . " Hahaha " " Sir !!! " she whined and walked away .

David dropped his back pack on his desk and joined the other boys  who appeared to be discussing a movie .

I've always loved movies and I wasn't just gonna stand there and do nothing .

I decided to join them . " Have you guys watched this movie before ? " I cut in . Everyone's attention came directing to me .

Wow , I didn't think they'd all stop talking . The way they looked at me almost gave me a heart attack . Ignoring their stares I began to talk . " It's a horror movie "..." Oh yes ! I've watched it before " David cut me off before I ever began to talk .

We all looked at him , expecting him to talk . His eye balls changed directions from me to Ralph then John . There was silence everywhere . David just stood there like a dummy and stared .

" won't you talk ? What happens in the movie ? " Frank finally  broke the silence amongst us . " why are you asking me ? Peter's the one talking about the movie " He shrugged .

Seriously ? He just said.....ah forget it .

" he's just wasting time ..continue , Peter " Ralph said. Taking a deep breadth , I continued " There were monsters which were not supposed to be seen by the eyes or you'd be compelled to kill yourself ..instantly ! " I said , making the environment tense .

" oh Yes ! " David cut me off..AGAIN ! Gosh ! This guy !

You know what... I'll just let him have it ... Maybe this time , he's being serious . He looked serious judging his expression . " The monsters were birds " he began....

What the ? Birds? Okay now that's just stupid .

" The birds were shaped like boxes " he continued...

Shaped like boxes? Shit ! Is this guy serious? Clearly he was joking . I mean ..which idiot would believe that ?

I glanced at my friends , expecting someone to shut David up but damn!  They were all buying it . " Tell us..what happened next ? " Frank eagerly asked . Pressing my lips so I don't laugh , David's eyes locked with mine .

He knew he was fooling everyone but not me . Before I could stop myself , I burst into serious laughter almost cracking my ribs " Haha ! No you idiots ! He's lying..that's not what happened ! "

They were all confused. They're expressions were completely lost .  Frank looked like he wanted to break a hammer on David's half bald head .

_________________________________________

Hey guys...I'm  having troubles finding my true genre so I'm trying something new. Hope this will be better. Pls vote and comment so I'll know what to do right.

I'll make sure to update y'all as fast as I can..thanks and pls don't forget to share too