28

Yoora POV
I guess I'm not fine. I don't share it with them because I don't wanna burden them. But the thing is, I'm in love.. But I'm scared. The last time I fell in love was a long time ago, but it ended very badly. So that's why I'm scared. I know I'm being dramatic and all but what else should I do? Tho feeling, its like a pile of bricks tied to your heart. I wanna tell Namjoon I love him, but I'm scared. What if it ends the same way it did last time? What if he rejects me and I make a fool out of myself?

No.

I'm being the biggest coward. I should tell him what I feel. Infact I'll tell him today, even if he does reject me, doesn't end my life. I'm worrying my friends for my own selfish reasons. I will tell Namjoon how I feel, even if its the last thing to do.

Call Namjoon ♥ ?
yes/No

Dialing..
Ringing.....

"Hello? Yoora?"

"Hi Namjoon"

"Yoora!! How are you? Are you OK? Why haven't you talked to me? Did I do something wrong?

"Relax Joon. I'm OK and sorry for worrying you. Uhm, I wanted to talk.. Can we meet up?"

"Of course! Where do you wanna meet?"

"Somewhere quiet"

"The park?"

"Perfect. I'll see you there in 30 minutes."

"OK, see ya. Bye"

"Bye"

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly get to my closet and pick something comfy. After rummaging through the closet, I picked the perfect outfit.

 After rummaging through the closet, I picked the perfect outfit

I took my phone and purse and head out. I decided to walk to the park since it wasn't that far. I got there 15 minutes early so I decided to listen to some tunes while waiting.

The weather was nice, it was almost sunset and the sky was a mix of yellow, blue, purple and orange. It was a pretty sight. I was admiring the view when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked around to see Namjoon stand in there in his perfect self. I couldn't help but smile. I got up and hugged him.

Its been quite a while since I felt his warmth. And his hand making circles on my back made me feel butterflies.

"How are you?" His voice was still as soothing as ever. He made himself comfortable around me.

"I'm fine.. You?"

"Better now that I'm with you."

That made the butterflies is my stomach go crazy.

"What did you wanted to talk about? Is everything OK?"

I took a deep breath and sighed. What if this wasn't a good idea? My heart was racing faster than a race car. I made a mistake was the only sentence roaming around my mind. I still gathered my courage and faced him.

"No, everything is not OK.. Namjoon I'm scared. I'm scared of so many things, but this is something else. I hate losing the people I care for. But my stupid, fragile heart just can control himself. Namjoon I'm in love..."

"Y-you are...? With whom..?"

"You, Namjoon. I'm sorry, I couldn't control my feelings. I know you don't feel the same, and its ok, but I just needed to let it out. This feeling is too much for my paranoid heart to handle. Last time I fell in love... I-it was horrible.."

Without even realizing.. I started crying.. Geez I'm so weak.

"I-I just didn't want it to happen again.. I just wasted your t-time.. I'm sorry Joon. I'm s-sorry."

He wrapped him arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I silently sobbed on his chest while patted my back.

"I love you too.."

My heart stopped for a second upon hearing that. I looked up, straight into his eyes, still not believing what he said.

"W-what?"

"I love you too idiot. I promise I'll take good care of you.."

A smile crept up my face and I hugged him tightly

"Thank you Joon"

We sat like that for a while until the sun started setting. I looked at the sky and smiled.

"Let's take a picture here."

Namjoon suggested holding out his phone. I nodded and we took a picture and I posted I on my page.

❤ 3,839,828 likes_YooraLeeHee: love happened, only because I let it happen ♥ @Joon_Baboon

3,839,828 likes
_YooraLeeHee: love happened, only because I let it happen ♥ @Joon_Baboon

Comments:
Lexilicious: OMG FINALLY!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU BUBBYY ❤✨

Ryujin_Cutie: about time! I'm so happy for you! ♥✨

Dawon_da.one: AWWW SOO CUTTEE. IM CRYING 😭♥

_Yoongles_: ayyee congrats guys ✨

Princess_Chaerin: WTF YOORA?! I WARNED YOU!!

_YooraLeeHee: ^ y'all hear sumthing?

Joon_Baboon: ily bby ♥✨❤

_YooraLeeHee: ilyt ♥✨

View 50k more