37✨

3rd person P.O.V

Yoora had just got back from her Gucci interview. It wasn't anything too exciting like she expected, just a couple of questions and a Photoshoot.

The interview went smoothly and the photoshoot was also fun but tiring because of the constant outfit change.

As she entered she was immediately greeted by 3 girls who drowned her in endless questions.

She pushed her way through them and plopped on the couch, she really was exhausted.

Her friends sat right in front of her like curious puppies, it made Yoora chuckle at how cute they were

She sat up and sighed.
"I have good news, and bad news. Good news, they hired me. I'll do a bunch of photoshoots and will be paid as well. Bad news, its only temporary, they hired me as a replacement for their main model who's I think on vacation or whatever. But like, to be honest its ok. Being a model is great and all but I wanna be a dancer. So this temporary job I'll have can count as experience."

The girls shared glances at each other and smiled. "Its fine, Yoora. You don't have to do it if you don't wanna. Plus they'll pay you so thats good enough.
Ryujin said, Yoora smiled and nodded

"AYE, WE GON' BE RICH BOIII" Dawon screamed and the other laughed and rolled their eyes.

Yoora yawned and excused herself, she was really tired so she decided to "hit the hay"
(A/n: omfg thats so cringey)

She lazily changed into her night attire and was slowly lost in dreamland.

-;- Morning -;-

Yoora was comfortably sleeping until she was awakened by a sudden crash she heard.

It sounded like glass shattering

Her eyes shot open and she jolted up in sitting position, looking like a literal zombie.

"S-sorry I woke you up.."

Her eyes followed the source of the familiar voice she heard and the corner of her lips immediately tugged up.

Her light smile soon faded when he say the broken item on the floor, her eyes widened in shock and she almost screamed.

"My snow globe!!!"

She ran towards the broken globe and picked up the shards of glass, putting them together like puzzle piece.

As if that'll help

"Namjoon c'mon!" she yelled in frustration. Namjoon immediately crouched down and gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll buy you a new one.. Let me help you clean"

Yoora sighed and you both cleaned it up. Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"You still mad?"

Yoora lightly chuckled and turned towards him. she slowly got closer and closer to his face until she was only millimeters away.