34

"OMG OMG OMG LEXIIII!!"
I screamed like a mad woman. Lexi came rushing to my door with a beyond worried expression.

I mean, I guess it was unexpected.

"What happened?!" I shoved my phone into her face and yelled "read it!!" She gave me a wtf look and rolled her eyes before reading. As she read her eyes grew wider and wider and looked at me who was smiling ear to ear.
"Is this real?"
I nodded frantically and we hugged and jumped around in excitement.
"Omg I'm so happy!!" We were jumping around until we were interrupted by a group call.

I received it and was immediately greeted by the screams of Dawon and Ryujin. "OMG YOORA YOU'RE GONNA GET RICHH!!!" Dawon screeched. Usually it would annoy me but I was far too happy.

"We should throw a party!! More like a hangout with all the guys and us!" We all agreed and decided to throw it at our spot at the park.

I quickly got on our chaotic group chat and texted.

The weirdos

Yoora: guys. Party at our spot at the park in 30 mins. No excuses, you all are coming.

I threw my phone at the couch ignoring all the dings vibrating from it. They'll come, I know it.

I rummaged through my closet and decided to wear something that's not so dead. I picked:

Still kinda dead but whatever

I walked out and got my phone and car keys.

I yelled at Lexi to hurry and after few seconds she came out. She wore:

"Perfect, let's go!"We sprinted towards our car and hopped in

We sprinted towards our car and hopped in.

I drove since only me and Ryujin had a license and picked the other 2 on the way.

Dawon wore this,

And Ryujin wore this,

They all looked so pretty but it was no surprise

We drove to the park at speed-walked towards our spot. We saw silhouettes of 7 guys.

"AYO WE'RE GONNA BE RICH" Dawon screeched and immediately all attention was on her.

Thank God it wasn't so crowded.

Lexi immediately tackle-hugged Jin and laughing and hugging. I chuckled at the two crackheads.

Ryujin and Jimin hugged and Dawon gagged at them, while she herself was back-hugging Taehyung.

I, of course sat with Namjoon and he pecked my cheek immediately.

The guys congratulated me and all. We had a lot of fun talking, laughing and messing around, we didn't even notice the sun was about to go down.
We all layed back on the grass.

Ryujin and Jimin almost cuddling, Dawon on Taehyungs arm and Lexi and Jin clinging onto each other. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jeongukk were softly chattering and giggling.

Me and Namjoon layed side by side with our hands intertwined. My eyes were fixed on the sky.

I always had a thing for sunsets, they were so beautiful and it felt like as it the sun was taking my worries away as it set.

Namjoon saw how I was admiring the sunset and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

His warm breathes tingled against my bare skin. I smiled and wrapped my arm around him.
"I love you.." He lightly whispered and closed his eyes.

I could feel my cheeks heating up and my heart racing. I thought he fell asleep and took the chance to admire his godly face.

He was so beautiful it felt unreal. His beautiful tan skin, his chiseled Jaw, his long eyelashes and his chocolate hair covering his forehead. I smiled and wondered what I ever did to deserve and angel like him.

God was really flexing when be made him.

My eyes were wandering around his face until I was taken aback by, "Aren't you gonna say it back?"

"Say what back?"

I teased, he looked up and pouted.

I chuckled a little until he looked straight at my eyes, his dark orbs pierced into me

"Say you love me.."

I pecked the tip of his nose.

"I love you too Pabo."