Kayla VS Kirou [ Part 1 ]

[ Before Cale Died ]

Kayla was in her house preparing for her meet-up with Cale. The house was simple. It was 1-floor, not that big, but not too small either. It isn't as pink as one would expect for Kayla. Kayla combed her hair as she gazed on herself at the tall mirror in front of her.

"Cale messaged: I'm on my way now. Are you on your way too?"

Her personal watch spoke, also having the robotic lady voice thar Cale had. Kayla smirked, and thought it'll be better if she didn't answer and make it a surprise. Her smirk would quickly fade away though. She thought about the possibilities that might happen regarding the conflict between their country and Japan. She shrugged it off, as she thought she was just overthinking and flooding herself with unnecessary information. She finished combing her hair and she looked very neat and pretty, with her pink hair perfectly combed, and her fabulous white dress, slightly resembling a kimono for the sleeves. She then opened her door which instantly led to the sidewalk of a road. She'd step outside and close the door behind her, and all the furnitures, running water, and lights turned off inside her house. The rays of the sun gorgeously hit her face, almost making Kayla look like an idol with how pretty she looked. She then started walking slowly towards the park's direction, which was actually kind of far away, but it was a good meeting point as the Park is a place almost in between Cale and Kayla's houses. A pedestrian ahead, she walked. Something was off though, there was really not a lot of people around and there were no one behind her as she walked on the pedestrian. Once she stepped and reached the center of the pedestrian, Kayla will get notified. A constantly blinking red screen on her left eye appeared, with a 3d arrow projection pointing directly on his back. The attacker was on the same sidewalk and was slightly far away. It was an invader. Kayla stood still, smiling as her pink her covered her face. The bullet came, got crushed and bounced off of Kayla's fabulous dress.

"Do you know what trend I'm following right now? Wearing light-weight bullet vests and being a human weapon!"

Kayla yelled. She quickly turned around, crouched down with her right arm raised pointing towards the enemy, and her left arm supporting the arm. Underneath the sleeve of her right arm, a Nail blaster. It shoots out a simple nail but at very high speeds, and can kill anyone if hit on the heart. On her watch will a projection of a crosshead appear, and she aimed her right arm to the person.

"It's not illegal if you tried to kill me and if I shot you with a Nail. Fire."

She said. The Nail blaster shot it's bullet, and speeds reached as fast as the bullet from a gun that the person tried to shoot her with. The invader gets shot perfectly on their hearts, and would fall on the ground completely dead. Kayla stands up and shakes off his right arm to hide the weapon underneath her dress, and quickly turns around to finally cross the road. Her face, stamped with a smile. She was excited to tell Cale this news, but also the fact that a war may have just started happening. Screams around the area could be heard because of the death of the invader, and panic and chaos quickly started happening around the vicinity. Just as Kayla got past the pedestrian and was on the sidewalk again, a short static noise played for the entirity of the city.

"Signal check."

Kayla commanded to her eye chip, and it just projected "None". Kayla quickly became concerned. Signals are suddenly turned off and she quickly became anxious of what might happen. Her walking speed becomes exponentially faster, as she wanted to see Cale as soon as possible. Across the street, was Cale, trying to run away from the direction he came from. Kayla quickly ran on the pedestrian to cross the street.

"Cale! A person tried to shoot me and-"

Kayla's words gets interrupted. A bullet from Cale's side, enters his skull. Cale quickly falls down to the ground but Kayla was quick enough to catch his head. She crouched and saw her friend, completely unable to speak, and incapable of any more actions. He was dead. Kayla's breathing suddenly became really heavy, her eyes really furious of the killer. Kayla, is definitely not the type to mourn over such a death. She's the type that seeks revenge. Kayla laid Cale's head on the concrete ground, and closed his eyes. Kayla took off her ring Cale gave her when they were both kids, and put it back on Cale's right arm. A tear falls down from her eyes, not accepting this fate that god has given her. She'd clench her fists, and her teeth grinding itself. She was starting to blame herself for this situation. She'd stand up and looks back one more time on Cale, and then a forced smile gets patched on Kayla's face. The same static noise got back again, and it seems to have been fixed by the government this time. The signal was back.

"Invader that is suspected to be the one that killed Cale: 100 meters away. Running away in constant speed."

Her watch's voice said, and came with a projection on her left eye again of an arrow pointing at the enemy's direction. She raises her head, and looks upwards towards a rooftop of a building. Her pink eyes, gazing at it very aggressively. She'd stretch both of her arms, and the gun that was once hidden on her right arm gets exposed once again. Her left arm, showing another device. A grappling hook underneath the dress. She points it at the rooftop of the building. It shoots out the hook, and it successfully grapples on the fence of the rooftop. It then starts pulling Kayla upwards, and she'd swiftly be on the roof. The same roof, as the enemy.

"You got here quicker than I expected."

A light-blue haired man spoke. Equipped with a futuristic looking armor that seems to have incredible durability, and the gun that is capable of making 0-noise.

"Kirou Hagune. The famous japanese soldier that made a 0-Noise Sniper, and is more well known for their intelligence."

Kayla spoke in a dead tone, with her pink hair being dragged gorgeously along the wind.

"It's safe to die, Kayla."

Kirou said in a very calm way, with an actual intention of helping Kayla. Kayla will respond,

"Fuck off."