Chapter 12

Thanks to @eatdogs209 for some ideas, from the last chapter and this one :D

Tsukishima was stirred by a bump in the road, everyone was asleep apart from the loveable idiot duo in the boot giggling about something stupid. Yamaguchi had fallen asleep while resting his head on the car window, his hand was lying on his lap. Kei reached over and put his hand on top of Yamaguchi's.

"Everyone's asleep, well apart from the other two in the boot. Kageyama and Hinata, right? We'll be there in about an hour." Akiteru suddenly announced from in front of them.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get out of the car."

"Whyyy~ Is it so you can kiiiiissss your boyfriend?" Hinata teased, he was lucky that Tsukishima couldn't reach him, or else he would've died right at that moment.

"Tch, like you and the King, don't do stuff like that, and we aren't blatantly obvious, excuse me."

Kageyama stuck his head through the headrests.

"Yeah, but we all saw you kiss. It was in that old field thing-"

"Shush Kageyama, they're not supposed to know that!" Hinata whisper-yelled at him, which earned him a simple 'boke' in response.

"You what." Tsukishima nearly swung around, his face pink. Yamaguchi yawned and turned his head.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. You can go back to sleep, Tadashi."

Akiteru started chuckling at all the commotion that was happening in the back. If Tsukishima didn't tell him that he was in a relationship with Tadashi, he surely would've found out now. They passed by a couple of fields that seemed to stretch off into the far horizons. The number of cars driving on the roads lessened every turn they took. Little by little, everyone started waking up.

"Oh yeah, Akiteru, do you want to see some pictures I have? I'll send them over to you when I get the internet back on my phone. They're pretty cool you could say." Suga piped up, waving his phone around in the air. Hinata burst out into laughter after hearing this statement.

Tsukishima was the one left in the dark, not knowing what pictures he was speaking of.

Akiteru nodded his head. "Yeah sure, I don't know what photos they are, but I trust you. Also, we'll be there in half an hour." Noya whooped loudly from where he was sitting on Asahi and Tanaka quickly followed suit. After thirty minutes of loud cheering and excitement, the car drew up to a beach with a small car park.

Daichi rounded up everyone and told them where they were staying. There were five extremely small rooms, and fourteen people, so they gave Kiyoko and Yachi their own room and divided it evenly the best they could.

It wasn't a rather large house, the reason there were five bedrooms was because they were tiny and because Daichi's uncle rents out the rooms occasionally.

"Okay, guys, In the first room, we have, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

In the second room, we have, Me, Suga, Ennoshita and Tanaka.

In the third room, Kiyoko and Yachi,

And in the fourth one, Kinoshita, Narita, Asahi and Noya.

And Akiteru is to sleep in the other room."

Tsukishima groaned when his name was called out, sleep was not possible with those two in the room.

Ennoshita had tears leaking down his face at the thought of sharing a room with Suga and Daichi, the couple that can't go long without physical contact, and Tanaka, who is extremely loud. Daichi explained that he had split up Tanaka and Noya since nobody would get any sleep if they were together in the same room for more than five minutes.