The Ninth Dialogue

Suppose you walked on the ground and passed in a forest containing species of animals such as monkeys, insects, birds, etc.

And there was a river in the forest with different types of fish, Then you found a cell phone on the ground, and you did not find anyone who made it, nor did you see who put it there, so who is credited with making this phone?

Are you saying: the animals made the phone?
Or do you say: Dirt, water, air, sun, moon, and stars made the phone?
Or you say: neither one nor the other, it is the chance behind the existence of this device?
Or do you say that he made himself?

There is no doubt that you will be looking for a smarter animal being. Also, nature cannot manufacture this mobile.

If it is a simple phone that can be obtained from any store selling phones, it must have a wise maker, so how about the one who made the phone, which is a human being, and this person contains the accuracy of creation, in addition to the existence of life in it ?!

We have three options to know how the phone came: - The first: He made himself. Second: It is the nature that made the phone. Third: A clever person made it out of will and determination And the third option is that which the mind accepts, as well as in relation to how a person came, either to say: It is the person who made himself, or made nature, or if there is more knowledgeable than him, and more wisdom and ability is what made him.

💕......Is over......💕