💑Still Connected💑

Nancy's mom died.Her dad was so depressed so her dad took her to london to study there while her dad works ,and there is where she met Jungkook.

Jungkook is a singer and a song writer.He actually lives in korea and was just looking for experience and inspiration in london,then he found nancy.

"Hi I'm jungkook....you are?" jungkook smiled at her and offer his hand.

Nancy smiled at him too and shook his hand "I'm nancy,thank you so much"

Nancy was having a trouble at that time  good thing jungkook came at the right time to protect her against the street pervs.

They got to know each other more,jungkook always visits the park to meet nancy there after school.

"So how's your day?" he ask

"it's good,thanks to you"

"so you followed my advice to you?Good choice kid" he said and mess her hair.

nancy groaned and stop him then she hit his chest.

Jungkook acts like he's  hurt so nancy got worried.

"oh my god sorry!I hit too hard"

jungkook wanted to laugh so bad but he's still enjoying watching the girl panicking.

"does it hurt too much?Should i take you to the hospital?!Oh my god!"

jungkook can't hold it anymore so he burst out laughing.

Nancy got frozen.She tilted her head and look at him confused.When she realized that jungkook is just making fun of her,she hit him with her shoes made jungkook lost conscious.

Jungkook woke up,he wondered his eyes all over the place and saw nancy on his right side.He chuckled when he realized that they're in the hospital

"I can't believe you knocked me down" he laugh.

His eyes went back to nancy which is peacefully sleeping on his right side with her puffy eyes.He found out that the girl cried because of him.He caressed her cheek.

Nancy woke up,when she saw jungkook she got surprised.

"Are you okay now?Does your head hurt?Oh my god sorry!You shouldn't have teased me!Look what happened!I don't know what to do"

she started to cry

"I'm so worried"

jungkook pulled her closer and hug her with his right arm then he kissed her on her forehead.

"I'm sorry"

Nancy closed her eyes and feel more of his lips on her forehead and his hug.

She felt butterflies on her stomach as they took longer in that position.

They developed feelings for each other and became a couple.

They keep their relationship a secret to Nancy's father,but her dad found out.
So her father got mad and threatened jungkook.

"She doesn't deserve someone like you!You can't always lived your whole life with just singing on the stage!You're just a brainless trash!Who just can only do one thing!"

Jungkook loves nancy so much and doesn't want to be apart with her so he asked her to come with him,to be with him.Nancy feels the same but she got no choice but to follow what her dad says,she was scared what her dad might do to jungkook so she rejected him and broke up with him but jungkook didn't agree.

"I'm sorry jungkook,but we're not meant to be together"

"no please!" jungkook begged and walk towards her to prison her in his arms.
"i know you're scared,but we can wait.We can still be together nancy"