💕Since I Captured you:Part II💕

"We're here!"

Nancy and her mom has arrived in the hospital where her sister was taken.

"How's your leg?" Nancy asked

"It's not serious so I'll be fine,the doc said there's no broken bone or something"

Nancy nodded at her sister and sigh in relief.

"Geez take care of yourself unnie,i don't  know what to do if something happens to you" she pouted at her sister.

"Ofcourse,don't worry!I'll becareful next time i promised!"

"So how's there in korea?"

"Oh Hey! i got some news for you guys!It's about our aenan!" Her mom said and sat on the bed beside her daughter.

"She just got a boyfriend!!"

Her sister and dad lips formed an O, now they got more curious.

"Mom stop" nancy was getting embarrassed.

"Our aenan has grown up. She even kissed her boyfriend infront of the crowd! yesterday!"

"Mommy!!!"

Her sister and dad jaw drop because of what they just heard.

"In public?!" her dad

"Oh my god!Aenan!"

"You're famous what will you do if people sees it?"

"Honey she stopped modeling anyway,she wants a normal life" her mom

"Yeah.... it doesn't matter to me,as soon as i graduate I'll find a fine job, modeling isn't my thing"

"Good!As long as our aenan is happy!"

"Make sure to introduce that guy okay?"

Nancy just giggled
"Ofcourse dad"

After that nancy went outside her sister's room to check her phone.She turned it of since she got on the plane.

Her phone turn on and lots of message pops out.But she only replied to one person.

Message Request:

Jungkook

It's been 7 months since we've met each other,so when are you planning to follow me back?🙁

Nancy just giggled and tap on his profile to follow him back, she got curious on his post so she stalked him.

"Oh my god!" She said when she just accidentally tap the heart.

Then a message pops out.

Jungkook

Hi stalker!😉

I think my phone is broken🙄

Hahaha whatever you say😌😂
So how the flight?Is your sister okay?
Where are you staying at?
Have you eaten dinner?

Too many questions!
*seen

She got surprised when suddenly her phone rang.She cleared her throat before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi.."

"What's up?"