📸Since I captured you📸

*click *click

"Yah jungkook!Let's go!

Jungkook was called by his friends but he was too busy taking a picture.Then one of his pictures he notice a girl.

"Unnie where are you??" She heard the girl whined.

He stared at her.

"Hey gguk"

He just move his face but he can't take his eyes off her.His friends brows furrowed and look at where he keeps staring at.His friends were amazed on what they just have witnessed.

Jungkook held up his camera and took another picture of her.

"Taking a picture without permission..." his friends smirks at him.
"Jungkook it seems like you want to be put behind the cell based on your first move"

"Shut up jimin" after putting his phone back he walk away.

"Eyyah!Stop right there!What was that jk????" taehyung

"This is a crime! jk" jimin said with a teasing tone

Jungkook just smirks before he hit his friends using his jacket.
.
.
.
.
"This is a crime! Jk"

Nancy heard a loud voice coming from the side not that far from her.She saw a group of 3 boys  and one of them noticed her looking.

"Hi!" The guy in the middle waved holding a camera.She stared at the guy ,the way he smirks annoys her.

"Playboy" she rolled her eyes and just mind her own business then she felt 2 arms on her shoulder,she already knows who's arms are those.

"Hey!Long time no see!We missed you!" ahin

"Naenshi!!!you didn't grow at all" Jooe

"Why jooe? Did you grow? You guys are still the same.By the way where is nancy?" Yeonwoo acts like she doesn't see nancy infront of her.

"Unnies!" Nancy  shouted and frowned but then she couldn't hide her smile.

She was so happy to see her friends

Nancy rolled her eyes
"Let's just go somewhere I'm hungry"
.
.
.
.

Jungkook and his friends is in music room to practice for an upcoming welcome party for freshmans this school year.

        Jimin          Jungkook      Taehyung
      Guitarist      Drummer    Keyboardist
        Vocal

After practice