Chapter 1

I woke up around six thirty on a Friday morning making my way downstairs see my boyfriend Dylan sitting on the kitchen island watching me.

" I didn't want to wake you." I nodded my head knowing I couldn't speak. " Let's go to my place." I shook my head okay glad I was on his good side this morning. I put on my brown boots over my leggings well putting on my coat. We walked outside to his car getting inside driving to his house. I thought when we would get there we would go to his room but I guess not.

He took me to the kitchen turning around looking at me.

" Who's Michael?" He asked leaning against the counter.

" Oh that's my old friend that is helping me find a place." I couldn't tell him I was going to find a dorm and go to college in London. I looked down finding my shoes much more interesting.

" Why can't you just ask me?" He said furring his eyebrows together.

"Because you know you wouldn't help me." I spoke raising my voice a little annoyed how he thinks I need to ask him for everything.

He walked go to me grabbing my hair pulling it roughly.

" Don't talk to me like that." He spoke through gritted teeth.

" I didn't mean to." I said holding his arm that held my hair, he tugged harder.

" Yes you did." I nodded my head okay ready for the contact that came to my cheek.

" You take everything for granted you ungrateful bitch." I tried pulling away used to the pain as he hit me harder. " I'll fucking kill you if you want to keep acting like this." I cried finally getting away as his right fist came to my cheek making me fall to my knees in pain.

I stayed there holding my cheek crying as he paced the room talking to himself like he usually does. I looked around crawling to the side of his bed rocking back and forth sobbing.

" Leave." He spoke calmly looking at me his blond hair covering his eyes. I looked at him weirdly curious on why he would let me go. " Leave!" I stood up quickly running out the house down the sidewalk to anywhere I could go. My feet walked against the smooth pavement making my skin shiver.

I looked around seeing a phone both near by so I jogged to it the sun shining bright and early. I put in fifty cents calling my best friend Michael Clifford who is also going to the same college as me. It rang four times before he picked up.

"Hello?" His Australian accent said through the phone.

" Michael i- I need help." I heard shuffling and a door open.

" Were are you?" He spoke seriously making tears come to my eyes.

" I'm at a phone both by the little cafee I meet you at."

" I'm on my way."

He hung up making the line go dead silence ringing through the phone line. I put the phone back in the holder waiting on a bench for Michaels black hummur to pull up. I held my arms looking around seeing his car turn the corner coming to me fast. I stood up smiling a little watching as he stopped in front of me rolling down the windows.