Chapter 14

Sorry had to take down this chapter and republish it. There was a mixup.

THIS IS STILL TOMIWA'S FLASHBACK, I WANT TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN THE EXTENT OF SUFFERING HE WENT THROUGH. TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD!!!!!

"Lydia Danko, did Tomiwa rape you or not?", our principal asks bluntly and I wince slightly, he doesn't even consider Lydia's emotional position right now.

I stare at her, willing her to look at me. She hasn't said a word to me since I have been accused of assaulting her sexually. I have not even had a chance to defend myself because everybody knows I have feelings for her, so it seemed like I had motive.

For the first time since we walk into the principal's office she looks at me and quickly turns away. It is as if she actually believes I assaulted her.

But what she says next shakes me to my core,
"Yes Sir, he did".

What?! How?! I didn't even expect her to be there, doesn't she know.

What exactly is going on right now?!

"Lydia....", I whisper in a plea. She turns her face farther from me and turns to completely face the panel seated on a high table in front of us. Two other female staff are seated on either side of the principal. Their facial expression is grim.

" Sir and Ma am I free to go??", she asks with a resigned expression on her face.

"Oh yes, you are Miss Danko. Once again I am deeply sorry", Mr Pat replies in a remorseful tone. After Lydia leaves the room he turns to me completely with a grim expression and begins to talk to me but I don't hear him, my ears are ringing.

"Tomiwa Leonard Adesakin, has been found guilty of rape and sexual immorality. It is unacceptable in Stars Academy and he will not be pardoned, although he is a first time offender. Rape is an unforgivable offence."

I am trying hard to stand straight. Right now I am seeing double. I can't believe my ears. Is this really happening. Am i really here?

Mr Pat continues with a solemn expression on his face," Tomiwa Adesakin, according to Section 22.1 of the school constitution. You are hereby expelled".

My eyes were open but I saw nothing. My head was spinning.

Oh God!

Oh God!

I was frozen for what felt like a whole day till all I saw was darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Tom-Tom....wake up please", I heard the faint sound of someone talking to me.

Then more sniffling, like the person is crying.

Sounded like my mother.

I tried to raise my head, it hurts so bad.

I try to open my eyes, hurts even more.

I open my mouth and close it slightly. I try to talk that hurts too.

Everything hurts. What happened....

I hear a sharp intake of breath beside me, " Doctor my son is awake"

I hear the sound of feet rushing into the room and I hear more beeping of machines.

I drown into another wave of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am presently seated beside my mum in the Doctor's office and he is giving me instructions on what drug to take and what to do from now on.
"So he should eat more food and take his drugs everyday unfailingly?", my mother asks with her palms clasped together on her Fendi satchel bag.