Chapter 3: the day before we met.

[Blue(earth) perspective].

The first year of university is a fresh start for me

The first year of university is a fresh start for me. I wish I will not get bullied in college as my so-called bullying friend Matt is moving to the U.S.A for his higher education. Matt is the one who made me feel terrible about myself all these years. Basically, I was his walking A.T.M Machine and all these years I was forced to tag along with him and fulfill all his labor, in return I get punched on my stomach and made fun of me by calling me, cute gay boy. I never complain about him to anyone because of my parents.

The person who forced me to tag along with him is non-other than my parents. For them, Matt was a good fellow who wanted to be my friend. They somehow know that I don't have any friends so they compelled Matt to be my friend and they did all this because they cannot see me being secluded, so I always went along with it.

Now he is gone; I feel like a free bird. I am all ready for making new friends.

Choosing what to pursue was an easy task for me but selecting the club was the most difficult thing. I like music clubs but I am already taking a piano lesson, so that was out of the box, I also like painting but I cannot make friends in the art club, so I decided to go for the next favorite that I like and that is soccer. I can make friends and also be in part of a team, so my ultimate discussion was to be in a sports club.

The first day in my university class, as usual, I didn't make any friends because I am too shy to make an approach, but I am positive about making friends in the club, and I did make a friend.

It was a girl; basically, she is a tomboy on the soccer team, and also a senior her name is Faii. She was the one who approached; me being gay is the reason that made us talk in the first place.

For soccer selection, I did the dumbest things that anyone could do. I bought my bl novel alone with me and somehow she saw my novel and that's when I knew she was a bl fan just like me. The moment she saw my novel it made us connect—she told me about her bl fan club with her friend gang. She even told me that they even conduct a meeting every Friday night. The most amazing thing is that she invited me to the club meeting on the upcoming Friday. It was like a miracle for me to get a friend without making any effort.

At first, I decided not to go to the fan club meeting because on one hand every Friday I go to the grilled chicken shop just to see this boy and on the other hand going to the meeting is my first chance to make any friends, so I made the ultimate decision and it was the greatest decision I ever made.

[sun(fluke) perspective].

I was never bullied in school— I was made fun of but never been bullied because I hade the most amazing friends in the world who always protect me

I was never bullied in school— I was made fun of but never been bullied because I hade the most amazing friends in the world who always protect me. My sister som and I basically had the same friends since childhood. We all get along well.

Our friend gang consists of: Me, my sister som, my sister's best friend Kim, our neighbor and also my sister's other best friend Faii her brother Tee who is my classmate, my best friend paan and my also sister's unofficial boyfriend/ classmate knock. They all are my supporting system. Whenever I go through a break-up or any difficult situation they are always there for me like a wall.

Our life was perfect. Other than knock and my sister som we all enjoyed watching bl series, so every Friday night we all get together at our restaurant and discuss the new bl series and novel. It was fun because for me I have got 2 other gay best friends: Tee and Kim.

Tee is that feminished boy who is not afraid of anything or anyone he always gives a reply to every mean commands and Kim is basically my big brother who is always fun to hang around with.

This Friday is going to be special tho, Today Faii is bridging a boy that Kim had a crush on. I was so excited to see him but today I didn't see the carboy so I was a bit gloomy but after seeing Kim's expression all my gloominess melted away.

Kim is a handsome, kind-hearted boy and funny at the same time. It was the first time seeing him having a crush on anyone, so it was exciting for me to see his taste in boys.

All I knew was that the boy is cute and freshmen selected on the soccer team.

                         ~to be continued~

[I know my chapters are short but I want to post   on daily basis so if you don't want to miss any chapter please add it to your library

[I know my chapters are short but I want to post   on daily basis so if you don't want to miss any chapter please add it to your library.]

•Please like comment, vote, and share.
•Feel free to ask questions.
•thank you for reading.

Earthfluke novel ~when we are together~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara