-Prlogue-

-Izuku's POV-

   I had just finished my work studies for the day and was on my way back to the UA dorms. I'm just glad that Sir Nighteye survived, and I could continue working with him. And now that Eri was safe things had started to calm back down.

   I continued walking not looking where I was going as I was too caught up in my thoughts of the training I had done today. I realized I was focused on where I was looking and looked up at my surroundings.

   Great...I'm lost. I'm not really familiar with this part of the city. My phone was almost dead and I didn't want to use it unless it was an emergency, otherwise, people wouldn't be able to track my phone to find me.

   I continued walking hoping that I would find something that I recognized that would help me find my way back. The sun had already started to set and seeing as it was summer my UA uniform was starting to get really uncomfortable.

   I almost spaced out again but then something caught my eye. I turned in its direction just to see that I had stumbled upon the playground that Kaachan and I had used to play together.

   God...Its been forever since I've been here. I know it's getting dark but a few minutes of reminiscing isn't going to kill me is it? As long as I'm back before curfew and I shouldn't get in trouble. Besides, I can always heat up dinner if I was late getting back and ended up missing dinner.

   I walked over to the closest park bench and sat down ready for the large wave of nostalgia that was about to crash over me. After I sat down I looked up at the playground and forest in front of me. Since it was getting dark out there weren't any people out which meant that I was left with just my thoughts.

   I missed the old Kaachan honestly. I missed how we would play together before he got his quirk. But of course, the second he found out I didn't have one he started leaving me behind and eventually soon after the bullying followed. I honestly didn't mind at first since because I still considered him my friend and it had only started as a light teasing. But it didn't stop. Kaachan continued to tease me and it continued till it evolved into full-on bullying.

*SNAP*

   I jump up from my spot startled by the sudden noise behind me. I had been so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice the person until they stepped on a branch only a few steps behind me.

   I turned around quickly in a defensive position but by the time I turned around all I saw was a flash of light aimed at me. I tried to dodge but was too late and ended up getting hit by the light directly in the chest. I stumbled backward from the impact and tried to keep my balance but to no avail. I tripped over my own feet in the process of trying to keep my balance and fell backward.

   I hit the ground hard landing on my back. I had tried to soften the fall with my hands but that just led to me hearing a crack come from my wrist upon impact with the ground. I cringed at the sound while still laying on my back.

   I opened my eyes to try to see who attacked me but I couldn't. My vision had started going splotchy and there were dark spots covering most of my line of sight. I must have hit my head really hard during the fall.

   Danm it! I just need to stay awake...My head was throbbing and the longer I kept my eyes open the more I felt like sleeping. I just need to get out of here. I can report the person later, right now I just need to get out of here so I can take care of my injuries without passing out.

   I rolled over onto my stomach and shakily pushed my upper body off the ground. I flinched from the feeling of putting too much pressure on my now broken wrist but did my best to pay it no mind knowing recovery girl would heal it later.

   And then it struck me. I was still trying to get off the floor when the person kicked me on the back sending me back down to the ground. During the impact, I hit my head again, and then all I saw was black before I went out like a candle.

-Words:782

-Authors note here!  If by some chance someone is reading this then I would like to let you know that I am now officially writing 4 books at the same time, so I am sorry if it takes a while for the book to update! I am working on the first chapter now though so that I can get it out of my system, so you won't have to wait too long for that! Also I'm sorry if the chapters are really short! I'm somewhat new to writing and no matter how hard I try they always seem smaller than I would like. That's all I have to say! Hope you have a great day!✨☺️

-Dweeb out!✌🏻