-Hospital and antlers-

-Aizawa's POV-

   "It feels like someone set off one for all inside my head! Make it stop!" Izuku screamed. I flinched a bit not noticing the sudden silence. I looked back towards the problem child to see him collapse onto the ground.

   All Might had told me about one for all but I had already been suspicious of Izuku's quirk so it didn't surprise me too much. But knowing how strong that quirk was...how could problem child's head hurt so much?

   "What was that...?" I look over to see Uraraka holding her stomach. Even that seemed intense for me seeing as I had flinched, so all of the students that had come to help look for him must be absolutely terrified.

   "I don't know" I replied honestly, doing my best to put my mask back on. "Sir. Do you know what Midoriya was talking about?" I turn towards Todorki to see his usually calm facade break a little with worry.

   "No. I don't know what happened. Which is why we should get him to a hospital as soon as possible. Uraraka, I want you to tap Midoriya to make him easier to carry and I want a volunteer to carry him till we get to the car." I state. My car was big enough to fit five people so I had brought Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka with me, leaving a seat in the car in case we did find the problem child.

   "I'll do it!" Iida stepped forward. I'll rush him to the car and do a quick check over him before we go to the hospital!" Iida walked up to Uraraka who was holding the small boy and took him from her. "Don't take too long!" He said as he ran off, us doing our best to catch up.

-Izuku's POV-

   The darkness didn't last long. Before I knew it light had infiltrated my vision and started swarming around me. It bothered me to be honest. I missed the feeling the darkness gave me. A feeling of peace and lightness. The feeling that I would never have to worry about anything ever again.

   But of course, with my luck, the light took over within a matter of seconds. I slowly opened my eyes only to see white everywhere. I looked around but all I saw was more white. I must have been put in a hospital after I passed out.

   I sighed and sat up. At least my headache was feeling better. It was still there but definitely not as bad as it had been when I passed out. I hear the door to my room open and shoot my head up to see Mr. Aizawa standing in the entryway.

   "Hey, problem child. Now that your up we're going to move you to recovery girl instead of the hospital. And after you've rested we'll be asking you a few questions. Alright?" I nodded my head in response so that I didn't seem rude. Oh boy...I'm gonna be asked a lot of questions and more than half of them I'm sure I won't know the answers to.

-Timeskip brought to you by recovery girl-

   "Alright problem child. Do you remember what happened?" I shook my head in response to Aizawa's question. "All I can get from my fuzzy memory is a blinding light," I stated, looking down at the new bed I was sat in. Recovery girl's beds were comfier than hospital beds!

   "Are you sure? You cant even see the person who did this to you?" Aizawa says as he points to my wrist that was now wrapped in bandages. I look back up at him and shake my head. "Sorry, sir! I really don't remember anything else!" I say trying my best to smile.

   "Alright then...well if anything comes back to you please tell one of the teachers please," Aizawa states before standing up from the chair he was sitting in next to me. I nodded, my smile becoming more genuine.

   "Yes sir!" I state while smiling up at him. "Alright, then problem child. Recovery girl should be in, in just a minute to release you back to the dorms." He stated simply before walking out of the room.