Phone call and a small rescue: part 2 the rescue (First relationship)

Picture has nothing to do with it and not my art

Still Virgil's pov

We looked at each other and nodded. "Y/N's room is upstairs on the left." Y/N's mum told us. We walked upstairs. I knocked on the first door. "Come in!" Y/N said. We walked in. "Hey N/N." I said. "Oh hey Virge. Hey Rem. Hey J." Y/N said. "We came to check on you." Remy said. "Wait do you know what your parents were arguing about? Emile you can give people therapy right?" Remy asked. "I have no clue what they argue about. Although I know that it's to do with my magic." Y/N said. "I can give people therapy if I know their problems. Wait are you trying to suggest I give Y/N's parents therapy?" Emile asked. "Yeah maybe." Remy said. It was then I realised Remy and Emile were still holding hands. I looked at their hands. "Y/N would you be ok with me giving your parents therapy?" Emile asked "I don't mind. Anything that will help. But if they start to argue while it happens-" Emile cut Y/N off. "Don't worry. I got this. I give this guy therapy." Emile said referring to Remy. "Well are you aware that you and Remy have been holding hands the whole time you've been here?" Y/N said. Remy and Emile looked at their hands and blushed lightly before removing their hands. "Umm well I'm gonna go give your parents couple therapy. After I read your parents problems. So umm be back in a minute." Emile said going downstairs.

Emile's pov

I walked downstairs. I found Y/N's parents. "Umm excuse me?" I said walking into the room they were in. "Yes what is it?" Y/N's father said. "Well I know it's none of my business b-but I want to help because I heard that you have been having a lot of arguments as of late." I said. I watched their expressions change from happiness to slight guilt. "Well it's true. We have been arguing a lot lately. But how can you help us?" Y/N's mother said. "I'm really good at giving therapy. Also one of my powers is the ability to see people's problems. So if you'd like I can give you therapy." I explained. "You can give us therapy." They both said. "Ok then let's get started." I said

3/4 of an hour later. (45 minutes later)

"Ok so have we figured out all our problems?" I asked. "I think so. Thank you so much you really helped us." Y/N"s mother said. "Wait I think there is another problem. We argue about our S/D/C's (Son, daughter or child.) spell casting abilities." Y/N's mother added. I thought for a moment. "Ok explain what you mean. Remember this is a safe space you can speak your mind." I said. "Actually we don't have much time. I'll read the problem then talk through it. I'll give you my number if you would like online therapy when I go back." I added. We had between 13 and 14 minutes left. I read their problems. I saw why they argue about H/H/T(His/Her/Their) spell casting. They argue about it because it makes them feel... insecure because they are much better at magic then either of them. "Ok well you could practice more to get better at magic and if worst comes to the worst then you could ask Y/N for training." I suggest. They nodded. "Thank you so much for your help Emile." Y/N's father said. "You're really good at giving people therapy ya know. You could be a therapist when you're older. But I think you should go home now. Also here is my number and Maika's number." He added. I bowed a little. "You're very welcome. Now my friends and I should go now." I said. I walked upstairs. I walked in and noticed Remy was extremely red. "Guys we have to go now. By the way Y/N you're parents won't be arguing anymore and if they do tell them to get in touch." I said. My friends got in the same order and joined hands. Roman and Remus joined hands and we left.

We opened our eyes and we were inside Remy's dorm. "Guys you should do some hobbies you enjoy and brought to do. Emile can I have my weekly therapy session?" Remy asked. "I don't know Rem I did just give couple therapy." I said. "Please." Remy begged. "I'll help you sleep later. You know with your insomnia." Remy said. "Ok. Guys stay here. Remy we can go to my dorm." I said. I dragged Remy into my dorm avoiding all the buckets. I sat down at the desk by my bed and Remy sat on the seat (I just found out that those seats fold out into a bed). "Ok what do you want to talk about Rem?" I asked him. I smiled slightly. He looked at me and smiled back. "Well I wanted to talk about us being soulmates." Remy said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I blushed a bit. "O-Ok what about it?" I said. I put my head down and held up my clipboard. "W-well I was wondering if maybe when you can if you'd like to go out with me?" Remy said. He was blushing deeply but I could tell I was blushing more. "A-Are you b-being serious? I mean if you are genuinely asking then my answer is definitely yes. But if it's a joke then I'm not speaking to you again for playing with my feelings." I said. I raised my head. He looked at me. "Do you want me to prove it's genuine?" He asked me. I nodded. He smirked. "Ok come over here." He told me. I moved still on the chair. "Are you ok Rem?" I asked him. He just looked at me. "I'm fine." Remy said. Then suddenly Remy reached up to me and kissed me lightly. He pulled away. I stared in shock. "That prove it?" Remy asked me. I got up and sat next to him. We faced each other. I hugged him and buried my head in his chest. He put his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. I was crying tears of joy. "Hey those better be happy tears." Remy said. I looked up and made eye contact with him. "Don't worry they are. Also can we stay in your dorm tonight because of all the buckets?" I asked him. "That would be great Emi." He said calmly. I raised my head again and kissed him on the cheek. He turned bright red. "Too cute." Remy audibly mumbled. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. "But I'm gonna ask again. When you can would you like to go out with me?" Remy asked again. "Yes." I said simply. I kissed him softly. When I pulled away Remy kissed me again. I kissed back. I had thoughts swirling around my head yet all I could think of was Remy. We pulled away and hugged. He kissed my forehead lightly. "Let's go back now." Remy said to me. "Wait how long have we been here?" I asked. The time was very important because I could tell Logan was intelligent so he would know how long a therapy session is. "Around half an hour. Oh I understand why because normally a therapy session is an hour." Remy said. I nodded. "Ok then what do we do for the next 28 minutes?" He asked. I thought for a minute. I shuffled slightly onto his lap and snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around me. "Can we just stay like this for a while just like 20 minutes?" I asked. Remy nodded. He rubbed my shoulder soothingly. I love him I'm so happy this happened. "Emi?" Remy asked. I looked up. "Yeah Rem?" I said. "I love you so much." He said. I kissed him lightly. "I love you too." I said smiling. I was still sitting on his lap but now I was starting to like it. I love him♥️❤️🏳️‍🌈.