Must Not be a Family Bond

The office of the minister of Abuja;

"Faruk Santa, your father and I were good friends, I want you to hear me out. I want the president's sit as much as you like your business. I want you to speak to your Uncle in The USA to finance my campaign and I promise him that I will make sure that the half of the hydro power contract is given to him." Honourable Noah perched on the leather seat behind his large oak desk spoke in a voice full of power.

"Common, Noah. I have my reasons to refuse to sponsor your campaign because of the good relationship between me and the other contestant from the opposition party. He is my friend and he will shield me from any kind of problem and you want me to make a way for you to get my Uncle? Noway." Faruk coldly.

"It means that you won't help me?" Noah asked.

"Yeah." Faruk slammed the receiver.

Noah was shocked when he heard Faruk's decision. He claims that he knows everything about the Santas but he still feels unsatisfied. There is to them than what they showed him. Noah is feeling as if he is tied in a dungeon where he knows the way out but his hands and legs are shackled.

Faruk knows better not to trust Noah, because he will back stab him. Politics is a dirty game, for you to gain power, you have to play dirty. No one respects another in politics; elder and younger are all the same. Anyone can try to snitch you and get your power, the younger ones can insult the older one without feeling ashamed. Politics is a game of betrayal, sudden turn of events. It only happens in politics; A twenty year old befriending a 70 year old. In the intense game of politics, you have to kill anybody, don't trust anybody and betray anybody.

Faruk is suspecting Noah to be the one that killed his parents. Their plane crashed, and nobody could tell why it crashed.

Faruk stood up and left his office to elevator. He reached an under ground. Santa's telecommunications is a 20 floored building. He finished his business there and went to take his car from the parking. Faruk sped, his car roaring like a hungry lion.

USA, Washington DC;

Grace, Montana and Katana stood on the porch if their mansion waiting for Mr McKinney. A black Bugatti Veyron parked right before them. The twins ran and open the car door to welcome their father. He looked handsome in his navy blue two piece. He has a body of an athlete,

"Welcome daddy." Katana smiled and hugged him.

"Katana, I'm glad to see you." He smiled and hugged her back.

"I miss you, dad." Montana embraced him.

" Me too, sweety." He embraced her.

"After two months." Grace snorted.

The twins were surprised, she was the one jubilating about her husband coming home and she is now displaying attitude. They looked at each other and smiled.

"It is work stress. But I am here. Let's have a good time." The couples smiled at each other.

Santa's Residence;

Zarah examined herself on the full length mirror of her bedroom, she looked beautiful. She is wearing a long white straight skirt, a white sleeveless shirt and a white blazer. She rolled a white small veil on her head and touched a little make up. She put on a Louis Vuitton white heels and a Fendi white handbag.

All in all she looked like an angel that descended from the heaven. She took her phone and dialled Pinky's number.

"Hello pinky"

"Good morning Zarah"

"Please can you help me arrange my closet?, I scattered it I thought Faruk would help but he refused"

"Okay no problem, I'm  in my room, will be here soon". Pinky told Zarah.

ZaSanta's fashion designers;

She shut the car door, brought out brought out a white framed Dior sun shades from her bag.

"Wowww! I really like Ma'am she has a great taste". She heard the cleaners complementing her. Well, she is a fashion designer, lol...

She walked swiftly to the tailoring department where everybody is on his sewing machine making the designs given to them.

"Good morning beautifuls and handsomes." Zarah greeted when she walked in giving them her amazing smile.

" Good morning Ma'am". They replied in unison.

She showed them the designs she made. She makes customized clothes, only socialite buy clothes from her because they are expensive.

"And I have mine, these." She showed them.

"I will be the one to sew yours." Said Victoria.

"No, I will be the one to do it" argued Kayode.

"Hey calm down guys I have 10 designs for myself so I will give all of it to you two to sew it."

After making sure that everything is in order, she went to her office.

If you are into business or politics, you have to make a bond between you and your workers or your employees. They will go through thick and thin to make sure that they help you if you need help. In the concept of Control, you have to introduce a very special bond with your inferiors. You don't know what they be protecting you against. Bonding doesn't happen between family members only. It does not have to be a family bond.

Faruk's picture at the top.