Arsenal

Santa's Residence;

The only access to the underground is through Faruk's, Zarah's and Pinky's bathrooms. They entered their bathroom and spotted the four tiles that leads to the underground. They stood on the spot and pressed a button that you hardly notice on the wall. It went down to the underground,then they stepped down. Faruk checked my ice watch it is 9pm. Zarah and Pinky descended at the same time, pinky in grey while Zarah in white. They wore khaki pants,vest and trainers.

Faruk led them to the assembly room it is made of thick glass wall, you can't see anything from outside while inside is clean and clear. He opened the first door with his thumb print and then the second door with password.

Inside the room, there are many guns hanged one the shelves mac4, pistols ,anticraft guns , antitank gun, German 88, mortar, Paris guns, PETN, RDX,V_2 missile,V_1 missile, Schwartz lose, machine gun,AK 47 and hand gun.

Pinky and Zarah started assembling some weapons on the counter. There was a complete silence in the arsenal except the click_clacks of the guns.

"Is Meenat coming with Sameer?" Pinky asked while tying the shuttle of a hand gun.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Faruk asked nonchalantly.

"Are you feeling butterflies in your search stomach or electric current on your body." Pinky asked with wide pair of white eyes.

He crunched his face "Faiza Pinky Santa are you okay? Or did one of your knots unbolts?" He asked doing a mental sigh with his index finger beside his head.

"You know last time during her birthday party, you were acting like a creep." Pinky said shaking her head.

"She is beautiful, you know." Faruk grinned

"Is this a an old news or am I hearing it now?" Zarah questioned her two precious people.

"You mean you did.... ." Pinky was cut off by Faruk.

"Time to go." Faruk clapped his hands.

Pinky took the cue and went out to bring caskets for onloading the weapon. They filled five coffins. They dragged the coffins out through a secret passage. There are three ambulance cars parked in the parking lot of the mansion. They load four coffins in the first and second cars and one in the other car. Faruk threw keys at them.

"Let's go and on the siren."

Pinky ran to the car second car excitedly. She loved driving and cars.

"Ambulance cars are boring but I am still enjoying." Pinky said through the Bluetooth, Zarah hissed and Faruk grunted

They drove in a slow speed to the north outskirts of Abuja City. The weapons are for Sameer, Faruk's friend that is contesting for presidency. Sameer will bribe the smaller gangs in the country so that they could help him in finding votes from local areas.

They reached outside the city. There are golden brown grasses which covered the ground. A minute after they reached the plain area, an army green chopper hovered above them.
The chopper landed few feet before them. A beautiful girl in an army green three quarter jumped out and stood on her two beautiful legs. Her Louis Vuitton black trainers fitted her a classical way, she wore a black armless shirt.

Meenat, a very beautiful girl, Sameer's only sister and Pinky and Zarah's friend ran to them and gave them a big hug.

"Stop staring at my sister you perv." Faruk heard Sameer and smirked.

Sameer stood beside Faruk in all black. Black three quarter, black armless and black trainers.

"What do you have for your friend." Sameer asked as they walk towards the first car.

"Free weapons for my man." Faruk replied.

"You sound like a possessive girlfriend." Sameer joked, Faruk laughed and shook his head.

"So! We are going to New York." Meenat squealed.

"Yeah! In two days time. I swear that wedding will be hellish." Pinky sighed.

"At least the whole family will be there. And I will have to fight Aunty Grace." Zarah rolled her eyes at the part.

"Common. Grace is cool." Meenat smiled.

"We will enjoy. Since we are going before time, we will do our shopping there." Pinky giggled.

"We are going to spill money. From buy human hair, jewelleries perfumes awwwn! Can't wait." Zara clasped her hands.

"Time to go ladies." Sameer stood behind them.

"Welcome Mr. President to be. Zarah is looking forward to this meeting." Pinky winked at Zarah.

"Pin... ." Zarah started.

"Oh really?" Sameer Raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Yes. And Meenat, did Faruk speak to you about something." Pinky asked.

"About what?" Meenat turned and looked at Faruk.

"I don't know where she got that from." Faruk glared at Pinky.

"Guys, bye." Sameer announced.

The Santas escorted them to the chopper.

"Bye." They waved at the two siblings.

Faruk and Zarah turned around and looked at Pinky.

"I know that you guys are planning on how to kill me." Pinky nodded.

"Stupid, I'll avenge this." Faruk smirked.

"We will join hands." Zarah nodded.

Washington DC, McKinney's mansion.

"Girls, be fast. I will drive you to the airport." Grace screamed from downstairs.

"We are here." Montana said.

"When are we going for our shopping?" Katana asked.

"We will go for the shopping when we arrive to New York. I, Zarah, Pinky and Meenat." Grace smiled.

"Meenat is coming?" Katana asked.

"Yeah." Grace smiled.

"With Sameer?" Montana asked

"Yeah." Grace replied again.

"Our crush is coming." The girls giggled.

"Take your suitcase." Grace scowled.

"Ohhh mom." They complained.

"The workers are busy." Grace rolled her eyes and grabbed her car keys.

The picture above is Montana.