Mario Cart

-Kiri POV-

I'm crying on the floor of my dorm when I hear a knock

"w-who is it...?"

"uhhhhh your new... well old... pal!!"

kami's voice?

"an-and?"

"Aizawa said we were best buds sooo we should hang out and play Mario Cart.... unless you want to play a different game?"

Mario cart is his favorite... 

"ok! The door is unlocked!" I quickly get off the floor as the door creeks open

"wooahh!! It's like an indoor gym in here.."

I smile as kami looks around the room

"we used to play video games ALL the time!"

he laughs and my stomach flips 

what was that feeling? eh I'll just ignore it..

"earth to cool redhead dude? hEEwwOO!?"

"oh-! yah I'll get the game, my name is kiri by the way. well full name is Eijiro(u) Kirishima"

"cool can I call you kiri?"

he put his head to the side and smiled, "y-yeAh" I clear my throat "I mean yes that would be fine."

"you sure you're good Eiji-bro?"

my face flushes at the new nickname, "MMhhMM!!!! MaRiO Is ready.."

he giggles, "alright man!"

-Time skip-

"FLABNUGGETS!"

"this is the third time in a row you lost kami!"

"yeah, yeah. HACKER!" he giggles again and starts a new game

My heart skips a beat as I remember the first time kami and I hung out

-Flash Back-

we were playing minecraft and I had just enchanted my second diamond sword

"looks like you're gonna lose our PvP battle kami"

"well FLABNUGGETS! You are hacking!"

"nope just luck my guy!"

he scrunches his nose and works on his iron sword.

-Flash Back OVER-

"HHAHAA I BEAT YOU YEAHHH!!! WOOOOO!" he puts his arms in the air as I snap back 

"o-only because I wasn't paying attention!!" I feel a slight tickle in the back of my throat. I brush it off though.

A few minutes later Its back, I look at the clock 9:47pm

"hey kami *clears throat* Its *clears throat again* late, geez what the heck, anyway you should *clears throat*"

"dude, you good?"

"yeah, fine. Its late and you should *clears throat* get some rest."

kami raises an eyebrow at me and says, "....okkk..? see you tomorrow"

I smile "yep!"

soon as the door closes I cough and cough and cough. Nothing.

"huh, maybe Im just getting sick...?"

-Kami POV-

there is something weird with kiri... maybe that's just the way he is? I don't know, I've lost all memories of him... whatever.

I hear him cough, once, twice, then a third time.

"maybe he just had a cold or something.."

-No POV-

Over the next few weekends kami and kiri have gotten closer and closer and closer, almost as if the Hanahaki had never happened, but something was up....

-Kiri POV- (I know I'm switching pov's too much but... eH!)

I was in my dorm alone looking through my pictures when I come across one of kami, all of a sudden I start to cough more and more and more until.. a single yellow petal falls out of my mouth, not just any yellow petal, a yellow and black petal with tiny jagged edges. 

"w-what? why m-me? w-why now!? EVERYTHING JUST WENT BACK TO FLIPIN NORMAL!!"

kami knock on my door, "you good buddy? and we're still studying together today, right?"

sh*t..

WOAH KEAY!!! 505 words and I have no motivation so the next chapter is probably the last!!