Gone?

-No POV-

Kirishima woke up to bakugo siting on his lap

"hi kiri~"

Kiri felt very uncomfortable

"Bakugo please move..."

"mm no~"

The boys hear a door open behind them, but kiri is bound to a chair so he couldn't move to see who had entered.

"Toga, move off"

another voice kiri recognised but, why did he call bakugo toga, and why did this man sound like his dad, what was happening!?

"But I am comfortable!!"

"Now."

Kirishima heard the slight warning in the man who sounded like his father's voice.

Bakugo sighed and walked away, he stood right in front of kirishima and... MeLtEd!!???? 

as soon as kirishima released that the person underneath bakugo's skin was naked he shut his eyes, 

I mean even if this person was a villain, consent is everything, and kiri didn't want to be disrespectful!

"Toga leave."

Kiri heard a door close but still kept his eyes shut.

"you may open them now."

"Is she gone?"

"yes"

Kiri opened his eyes to see... oh god... his suspicions were true.. his father stood before him in all of his glory...

He had black hair, slicked down and back with too much hair gel, and a white suit. Despite his hair, kirishima's father had always been fond of white, he was also a clean freak with ocd... Kirishima looked up to glance at his father's face.

"yes son, it has not been cured yet.."

On his dad's right cheek and eye were dark grey stones, sharp and delicate, protruding from the skin.. the rocks traveled down his neck and disappeared under his suit.

"they seem to have gotten worse father.."

Mr. Kirishima smiled, his sharper than sharp canines glistening in what little light hey had.

"always observant weren't you Eijiro?"

Kirishima gulped, "t-that's the way you trained me to be-" kiri saw stars as his father punched him square in the nose

"don't stutter! It makes you sound retarded.."

"right."

He didn't have time to harden as another punch flew into his stomach, he coughed blood

"right what!?"

"right, father.."

"good toy.."

kiri attempted at a lopsided smile, this was his childhood, always chasing after his father's approval, reaching for a bar that got increasingly higher every time he nearly had it. His siblings had it rougher. They had more satisfying quirks.. His mother always watched, congratulated them when his dad was turned away, they were like lab rats to him.. This was the way it was, until his dad just.. disappeared without so much as a note or a final slap. Kiri dyed his hair to try to escape the memories.

"wait a sec.. If toga was able to turn into bakugo then she must have had his blood.."

Mr. Kirishima smiled, eyes alight with fresh torture.

"what did you do to my friend"

"awww Eijiro, I thought you hated him?"

"I.. I was caught up in the moment!"

"mmhmm.. well, we have him here but.. he is on, shall we say, his last minute?"

More anger boiled up inside of kirishima as his vision blurred.

"so all this time! all this time you were a villain!?"

"don't yell at me Eijiro!"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER I LI-"

Just like that kirishima felt a stab of pain in his stomach, he looked down to see one of his father's stones lodged there

"d-dad?"

"It's sir!"

Kiri was confused

"bring the newbie in!"

a tall thin girl with long straight silver hair stepped into the room

"do your thing."

she walked towards kiri and he struggled against his restraints, but as soon as she pressed two fingers onto his forehead, everything fogged, 

I'm being brain...brainwash...ed...

 with that kiri's mind and body went still as his once red eyes turned to a milky pinkish.

here!! uhhhh idk if you guys want smut or not so please tell me!!! I might work that into here 650 words

                     ~Pan