(4) Good morning.

I was woken up by a clap of the loud booming thunder and crackling lightning across the sky. The rain hit the house like bullets. Trees bending almost to the ground, with the wind howling like a pack of hungry wolves. I forgot about the storm. The shed leaks and gets flooded especially with a storm like this. No, you don't care. I turn on my other side. He's a werewolf. He can handle himself. It's just a little rain. I yelp as the thunder roar in the sky. I hate storms. And it'll only get worse. I groan and drag myself out of bed. He can kill me in my sleep for all I know. I open the back door and there he was leaning against the house in the pouring rain. Yep, the sheds flooded. What am I doing? Screw it.

"Come on," the rain flashed into my face and I cringe. He was in front of me in a second shielding the rain from me. I looked up at him dripping wet. Oh dear god, he looks so yummy like this. No! Bad! I shake my head, " Stay here." I ran upstairs and got a towel and ran down back to him. " Leave the robe outside and wrap up with this. I can't have you dripping wet everywhere."

"I wouldn't mind seeing you dripping wet," he smirks disrobing. My eyes widen at his suggestive words. He didn't just go there. I quickly turn around. And he's clearly not shy. Not like he had a reason to be or like I haven't seen him naked before. I hand him the towel and order, " Follow me and be quiet."

He shuts the door and followed me to my room. I can't let Scarlet find him, locking my door behind us.

"Why do I have a feeling you aren't inviting me to your bed in the same way most females do?" He stood in the middle of my room inspecting it.

"Vain much? And who says I'm inviting you to my bed?" I tossed a pillow and blanket at his head. He caught it with ease and a slight tug at the corner of his lips. "The floors all yours. My roommate can't find out you're here. Be gone by morning and I don't mean back to our shed. Got it?" I drop my robe and I swear I heard him growl. Or maybe it was the thunder. Crawling under my covers, I cringed. Good going idiot. I was in my shorts, tank top and no bra. I wrap my blanket securely around my body and pray he doesn't turn out to be a rapist. After you invited him into your room now you thought of that, my subconscious adds. I frown.

"Not scared I'll murder you in your sleep?" He lays down beside me on the floor.

"Yep."

"That's the first honest answer I got out of you."

"Why is the King looking for you? Did you hurt someone?" I lay on my back tucked in tightly with my hands resting on my stomach restlessly.

" I hurt a lot of people-" My heart rate spiked through the roof and I knew he could sense my crippling fear. " I won't hurt you Blue."

My heart skipped a beat hearing my name rolling off his tongue as if he was tasting it. No one ever said my name in such an intimate and beautiful way. That made my body shiver and yearned to hear him say it again.

"Ho-how do you know my name?"

"I saw your mail on the kitchen counter. You didn't seem like a Scarlet to me." I didn't know if that was a compliment or an insult. But I had a feeling it was a good thing. "Blue Berry huh?" I can hear him fighting back the laughter in his tone.

"Do you know the king?"

"Why Blue Berry?"

"I ask first."

"Yes. Now you."

I roll my eyes at his bossy tone, "Mum was obsessed with blueberries when she was pregnant. What is the King like?"

"Like any other ordinary man."

"Ha," I scoff. "The king is a lot of things but ordinary isn't one."

"How can you judge a man you never met based on the opinions and rumours of others?"