(6) Dinner time

"Blue wake up," Scarlet shakes me awake.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I sit up rubbing my sleepy eyes. I must've fallen asleep.

"Onyx made us dinner. Come down."

I hmph and whine before she drags me by my hand down the stairs. In the kitchen drooling over him were Brina and April. They were Scarlet cousins. I raised a questioning brow at her.

"They just stop by and wouldn't leave," she frowns.

Brina and April were bitches but Scarlet was too nice to tell them off. They think they were better than her because she's a half-witch. Awesome.

"Oh, hello Blue Berry," Brina spats my name mockingly.

"Why are you in my house?"

"Last time I check it was Scarlet's." April smile like the conniving bitch she is. I was about to drag this bitch out of MY house by her hair when Scarlet grabs my arm," Let's set the table," and pulls me to the dining room.

"What are they even doing here?" I grumbled folding my arms as Scarlet sets the table.

" To annoy us," she mumbles softly.

A few minutes later, Brina, April and Onyx walk in with the food and set it on the table. Onyx sat between them as Scarlet and I sat in front of them. April and Brina shamelessly flirt with Onyx all through dinner. Hair flipping, lips biting, batting eyelashes the whole works. They were like a one-trick pony. He looked bored out of his mind, not even paying much attention to them. While I was ready on several occasions to stab them in the face with my fork.

"Where did you learn how to cook like this?" Brislutty purrs trying to sound sexy. All I heard was the garbage disposal every time she opens that hole on her miserable face.

"My uncle," he deadpans.

"I'm a terrible cook. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two." I watched as she lays her perfectly manicured hand on his arm. 

He tenses slightly, "Blue and Scarlet are chefs here. They'd be better teachers," and remove her hand.

Brina giggles and the sound of the blender comes to mind, " Not everyone can teach. Plus they're too busy."

" I wouldn't mind if you really wanna learn," Scarlet smiles.

 I shake my head. Sometimes she really is a little too green. Brina didn't want to hear that and shot her a look. That's when she realized what just happen. I continued eating trying to tune them out. 

"So Onyx how do you know my cousin?" April asks.

"He's Blue's friend actually," Scarlet answers.

They looked a little taken back. As I said humans and supernaturals don't socialize, except in my case. They both stared at me waiting for an explanation. 

"An old friend," I replied in a clipped tone, pouring more gravy over my potatoes.

"Like that wolf?" Brina caught me by surprise when she said that. No one knew about Levi. I glance at Scarlet who looked just as surprised.

"We saw him dropping you home a few days ago," April smirks. Scarlet cringed. She told me they were picking up something. I just assumed they'd be gone by then. " Didn't take you for a Supie."

 Supies are like supernatural groupies. You'd think they'd come up with a better name. Nope. Anyways, They're human fanatics with a weird sexual obsession with the supernatural. Onyx had a slight twitch in his jaw or maybe I imagine it. But I defiantly did not imagine the way his body tensed in annoyance.  Nor did Scarlet or Brina. I didn't know why I felt guilty.