A Night With Mother Part 1

( Utsu Is Wearing Clothing. Also My Niece Loves Umbrella Academy. )

A/N: Italic = Random
Bold = Talking/Speaking
Underlined = Important
Normal = Thought

Utsu P.O.V:

My beautiful boys... Shu... Reiji... Ayato... Kanato... Laito... Subaru... Ruki... Yuma... Kou... Azusa... Carla... Shin... Kino... *Sobs* Sebastian... *Sobs* Claude... When will you come home? Ugh. The pain. Karl went too hard last night. How does he suppose I make dinner? I feel a hand snake around my waist. A soft groan was heard. " Karl. " No reply. " Karl " No reply. " Karl " Still no fucking reply. " Subaru, Honey~ " " Yes, Mother? " " Could you beat the shit out of your Father please? " Utsu smiled sweetly. " Of course, Mother " Subaru cracked his knuckles. Utsu then teleported to the bathroom to change ( Outfit above black hearted darlings ).

Third Person P.O.V:

Feeling cheerful, Utsu swung his hips side to side fiercely. He walks into the kitchen to find a Red nosed Reiji making waffles. Utsu tapped his foot, crossing his arms. " Now what do we have here, Reiji? " Reiji turned around nervously. Utsu raised an eyebrow.  " Mother, please let me explain- " " Reiji, Hon, your sick. And need to rest. Let me feed my little savage's. I will bring dinner to you. I do not want excuses. Am I understood? " " Yes... Mother " Reiji was not used to being the one with all of Mothers attention. Not that he didn't mind it is just that he wasn't used to it. Utsu looked at his son with love in his eyes. " Now come give your Mother a hug~ " Reiji teleported into his Mother's arms. Utsu kissed the top of his head. " Now get to bed, if I find you in your office I will beat the shit out of you. Speaking of beating people, Subaru~ " Subaru then appeared with a smirk on his face. Karl strolled in with a few bruises on his face.

Utsu P.O.V:

He narrowed his eyes at me, a predatory glint in them. I batted my eyelashes innocently. Karl transported behind me, winding his arms around my waist. I felt Karl's warm breath on my neck. " Turning my own son's on me~ I will make you pay~ Later on tonight~ " I giggled. I leaned my head back to look at my pouting husband. " Why must my own waifu want me dead? " I returned his pout. " Because your waifu wants his lazy as fuck husband to get his ass up in the evening so I can beat the shit out of him for not controlling himself or his little friend his pants. " Karl sweat dropped.

To be continued...