Reunion Part 2

Utsu P.O.V:

After calming down Ciel, Sebastian glares at me. " Don't you dare glare at me young man. Even though you over 1000 years old, and we are in front of your Master, I WILL still kick your little disrespectful ass... " Sebastian gulped nervously at his mom's words, knowing that Utsu was not one to bluff. Ciel then turns to look at me. " Claude Faustus currently serves Alois Tracy, otherwise known as the Queen's Spider. " I sip some of my delicious tea. " Why thank you for ANSWERING my question young Ciel. You truly are of interesting character. I have to say, I've brought myself to liking you. " I see Ciel's cheeks dust with pink. I giggle. He really is adorable ( in a child like way ) " Well then, I better start searching for my beloved Claude. Good day to you Ciel. " Ciel then offered to escort me to the Trancy Manor along with Sebastian. I, of course humbly accepted his offer.

Timeskip To The Trancy Manor Brought To You By My OC's Beating The Shit Out Of One Another ╮(^▽^)╭ /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Utsu P.O.V:

I lightly knocked on the door. The door then opens to reveal a familiar purple headed flower demon. " Hannah, my dear, how are you? " " Utsu, I am surprised to see you here. It's been to long... " The maid replied. I remember this maid a few hundred years ago. She use to hang around my beloved Claude a lot. Most likely because she had developed romantic feelings for my spooder spouse. She did tell me she loved him, and asked if he felt the same way but I simply stated that she would have to ask him herself. I then find myself paying attention to the bandage around her eye. " Oh darling, what happened to your eye? " Hannah then looked at the ground, slightly flushed. " I... Ummm... I accidentally- " " Hannah, deary, no need to lie to me. I am very old and can see through your lies as if they were glass. Have you already forgotten the fact that I am a Mother that has raised two demons? Darling, when it comes to me, you do not need to lie. Just tell me the truth... " She then raised her head and lightly turned to the side. " The young master had an outburst... And he- " I quickly embrace her. I feel a warm liquid drip onto my shoulder. ( He really short. Like Ciel height but just a tinsy winsy bit smaller. 😑 Just trying to get that clear. ) " Hush. It's alright. Now if I may ask, where is my spooder spouse? " " He is in the Young Master's office... " I look behind her to see three plum purple heads. " Thompson, Canterbury, Timber. It is good to see you three. "

Triplets P.O.V:

The Three Whispering Musketeers...

" How does he always know which one of us is which? Usually everyone muddles us up with each other... "
" That is because each of your hair/fringe/bangs are different. And because even though you are triplets, you each have your own singular aura. " His smile is so enchanting. We quickly bow and get back to work.

Timeskip To The Front Of Jim's Office Door Because I'm A Lazy AuthorBitch - Sama 😑

Utsu P.O.V:

I lightly tap on the door three times. I heard a quiet whine and 'Come in' from the other side of the door. Sebastian opens the door for Ciel and I. I walk in to see a blonde fluff on the desk. " Excuse me, Alois Trancy. My name is Utsukushī Bara Faustus Michaelis, and I am the mother of Claude Faustus. " I see him raise his head. My magenta eyes meet with electric blue ones. The blonde begins to blush. " Your Claude's Mother? You look nothing like him... " I giggle at his statement. The only real reason that I don't currently look like Claude is because I'm in my "normal" form. " Looks can be deceiving darling~ " " Hmph... Okay then... I just sent Claude to get some tea, so he should be back any moment... " My eyes light up.

A Few Moments Later Brought To You By My New Dog Licking Inside My Mouth 😑😑😑😑 TF Bitch

Utsu P.O.V:

I hear a light gasp, as hot tea is poured on my back. Honestly,
I didn't mind. I turn around with my 'Oh My Gah I So Kawaii' face. And there he stood... My little spawn of arachnid evil. I quickly embrace him before he hits the floor. " M - mommy? " " Yes baby, it's me... " I hear soft sobs erupt from my son. I slowly stroke his hair... I quickly grasp meh Sebby before he over boils with envy and jealousy. It feels so good to have my boys back in my arms...

Cwiffhanger Bwought Two Ywou Bwy Anwother Swession Of Bwabysitting Eri Gone Wong