|𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1|

My name is Izuku Midoriya. First year at UA High. I was born quirkless giving up on my dream until the end of Middle School someone I looked up to gave me a quirk, One For All. Too bad...they made a huge mistake.

This is my story on how I joined the League Of Villains.

Started off at middle school. "You know if you really wanna be a hero that badly there might be another way, just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life. And take a swan dive off the roof of the building."  I didn't forget his words since then. His words still keep repeating in my head every night. It gets more and more annoying until I accidentally yelled,

"Stop...stop! Get out of my head!" I heard multiple footsteps coming towards my room, knocking seeing if I was okay.

"Deku? Are you okay?" Uraraka said opening my door. Uraraka, Kirishima, Mineta, and Todoroki were standing at my door.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine...just something keeps bothering me."

"You know you can tell us anything right?" Todoroki said softly. Warm tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?"

"N-nothing...you can go n-now.." I felt warm arms wrap around me tightly.

"I don't like seeing you sad so what's wrong?"

I felt safe in his arms not wanting him to let go. I cry into his shoulder making him rub my back.

"I-I keep hearing the words K-Kacchan told me in middle school...To take a swan dive off the roof of the building.." I cry even more as he looks into my eyes wiping my tears away.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow about this. But right now get some rest and try not to think about it." I nod while everyone else comes over to me.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier Deku? We would have helped you." Uraraka leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah dude, I didn't think Bakugou would do such a thing. For sure we'll talk to him about this. Don't worry Midoriya, we got your back."

"Thanks guys..I don't know what I would do without you.."

"It's no problem Midoriya, I may seem annoying and might not seem the type to care about someone but we're here for you."

"Well duh of course your annoying Mineta! You tried to look up my skirt once!"

We laughed and did a group hug. Everyone left except for Todoroki. He stood near my door about to leave until he said something.

"Are you sure sleeping by yourself?" He said very caring.

"Yeah..I'm fine, thanks though.."

"Alright text me if you need anything" he left slowly closing the door leaving me in the dark. I didn't want him to go cause it felt lonely without him..I decided it was best to try and go to sleep and forget about everything. 2 hours of tossing and turning until my eyelids felt heavy and closed.

I heard my alarm go off and turn it off. I sigh at the thought of going to school and facing Kacchan. I get up brushing my teeth and wash my face. I put on my uniform didn't bother doing my hair.

"Hey Midoriya! Well you're up very early." Kirishima yelled walking over towards me.

"Yeah I guess..I just really wanna avoid Kacchan today.." He puts his hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

"Don't worry. Todoroki with handle with him right now. You're safe with the others, anyways wanna go to class early?"

"Uh sure that wouldn't be bad." I always went to class 5 minutes before the bell but I guess I'll go in earlier since I have nothing to do. Kirishima and I walk over to our class being greeted by Iida and some others. I saw Kacchan with an angry face come towards me, activating his explosions.