|𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3|

* ~ M i d o r i y a  P O V ~ *

It's been 2 weeks since I joined the League Of Villains. I sit down on the couch leaning against Dabi playing video games. He grabs a cigarette while Toga was drinking strawberry milk.

"You know Dabi cigarettes are bad for you."

"So? It helps me calm down nitwit." I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Fine if you wanna be like that I'll call you burnt chicken nugget"

"Wait what?" He looks at me concerned then looked at Toga.

"PFFT- BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET! HAHA!" She bursts out laughing spilling her strawberry milk.

"HEY WATCH IT! YOU ALMOST SPILLED YOUR STUPID MILK ON ME!"

"Shuddup Dabi, nobody cares anyways." I say being annoyed.

"What's with all this noise?!" Kurogiri popped up scaring us to death.

"Ah, sorry Kurogiri. Please don't tell Shigaraki! He can be scary sometimes...and weird.." Whenever I did something annoying or bad in the bar Shigaraki would always yell at me than act weird and crazy afterwards.

"I don't plan on telling him anyways, you've been through enough Izuku. Also we'll be doing a mission next week. Get prepared, and don't wear your villain outfit yet. We don't want people recognizing you."

"Oh..is it because of the incident that happened? And we don't want any people from my school knowing I joined? If yes than I totally understand! But if no then..I have no idea what else to think."

"Yes and no. We're doing it because your gonna do a mission yourself in a few months That's why."

"Oh~ what's the mission about?!"

"Your gonna go back to your school."

"Wait what!? Okay..I didn't expect that, and why do I have to go?! I don't wanna go back looking everyone in the eyes saying I'm okay and I just got kidnapped by a random creep and now I'm fine! My mother doesn't even know about this! She knows I'm missing and I don't wanna lie to her saying the same thing!"

"Listen Midoriya. You'll just wear some dirty clothes, head to your house, and explain everything to your mother. She'll understand then notify the school your back. You'll be going to school and try to set everyone up. And we'll attack when they least expect it to happen. Your gonna act like your on their side attacking someone here, your not gonna actually hurt us of course but when we're close to winning you'll go on our side! Sound like a plan?"

"Okay 50% of me thinks I have it but the other 50% is confused..I think I got it though!" This plan sounds chaotic and it could go wrong in many ways. Let's just hope the best and hopefully nothing bad happens!

"Alright then. The first mission were gonna visit a guy named overhaul. He has a daughter named Eri? I'm guessing. We're planning on taking her away from him, but we need to make him trust us. And for you Midoriya we need you to make Eri feel safe and comfortable with us."

"So were gonna save a little girl? Sounds like we're being heroes to me."

"Well we're basically kidnapping the girl and stealing away some of his stuff so not really."

"Okay I take that back this is not heroes work."

"Yeah yeah I'm heading to the bar, and Toga clean up the milk you spilled!" Dabi yelled heading over to the bar.

"Fine! Izuku help me clean up!"

"Uh sure." I usually helped my mom clean up a lot at home. So this wasn't such a big deal.