|𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2|

*~Midoriya POV~*

I woke up in some sort of bar? I looked around confused not knowing what to do.

"You're finally awake. It's been 5 hours." Eh?? That person with black spiky hair was..Dabi?!

"W-wait...how did you- why am I here?! How did you catch me from falling?!" I was so confused why did he catch me and bring me here?!

"About that...I was ordered to bring you over to the league of villains with Toga but she's passed out in her room. I was thinking it was impossible since you wouldn't even dare come close to me. But looks like you tried committing suicide so I had a chance."

"Wait so you were told to bring me here?! Why?! But how did you not get caught?"

"You ask a lot of questions and I have my ways. They wanted you to join us, you don't have to but it would help us a lot if you do. Didn't my little brother reject you or something? Why not get revenge? " How does he know all of this?!

"And you're probably gonna ask how I know about this, I heard you crying in the bathroom muttering about stuff like that so.." He rubbed his neck being a little awkward.

"Yeah..he didn't reject me it's just that I liked him and he just started dating this girl."

"Well that's just sad. Shouto wouldn't be the type to confess first so I'm guessing the girl did? Well whatever that is isn't my business. Anyways do you wanna join or not? We wont force you but if you don't just don't say anything about us offering."

I never expected him to be this calm, and he's Todoroki's brother too...
But a little crime wouldn't hurt would it?

"Uhm...S-sure..I'll join you guys.."

He choked and had a shocked expression but then grinned afterwards.

"Well then, welcome to the league of villains! I'll go get the others and tell them you've joined." I sigh getting up looking around a bit more.

"OH MY GOSH HE'S HERE WHERE IS HE I WANNA SEE!!!" Toga ran towards me hugging me tightly

"Izuku!! I didn't think you would actually join us!~"

"Toga get off him, we don't wanna scare him away or we'll lose him." Shigaraki said.

"Fine fine!" She gets off me clinging onto Twice instead.

"We need a villain outfit for him, I got just what we need."

~a few minutes later~

"Dabi! Was this necessary?! Why do I have to wear a suit!"

"Is fits ya, plus you don't look too bad in it I think you can pull it off."

"Not many villains wear a suit. The only person I saw wear a suit was Kurogiri so I guess this is okay?" He nods telling the others to come check me out.

"Not bad actually. But you're only gonna be wearing this when we're doing missions got that?" Kurogiri is also nicer than I expected

"alright, I don't really like wearing suits anyways."

"Wait wait! What about a mask?! I got the perfect one for you!" Toga ran out of the room and came back heavily breathing. She was holding a mask similar to my hero mask but way different at the same time. I put it on getting a gasp from her.

"Oh my gosh Izuku! You should wear this whenever you're doing missions with us! This so fits you!"