|𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4|

*~Izuku POV~*

It's been a week after I did that "mission" going to the store and steal stuff AGAIN which wasn't as terrifying as last time..but still kinda scared me. Everyone was getting ready putting on their villain costumes and getting their weapons or whatever.

"Hey Izuku, here put on a mask and a hoodie." Dabi handed me over a mask with dry blood stains and a dark grey hoodie.

"Ugh! Do I always have to wear this~ I wanna wear something more...something that a real villain would wear!"

"It's Kurogiri and Shigaraki's orders. Tell them about it not me."

"Fine! I don't care anyways!" I pout putting on them on.

"You look good Izuku! Why complain about it?" Toga went over and hugged my back.

"I know I said fine now get off~!" I push her off walking to Shigaraki.

"I heard heroes are gonna be there trying to save the little girl Eri in a few days. We better hurry you know." Shigaraki looked at me with the same glare he always gave me.

"I know I'm not stupid. Don't make me choke you to death one day."

"Geez okay! And if you do i'll leave the league." His eyes widen as he looks away.

"Whatever.."

I go over to the bar and get a chocolate milkshake with whip cream on top. Slurping up the milkshake making most of the league annoyed. Except for Toga..she begged me to have a taste.

"Okay lets go now it's a 1 hours drive to make yourself comfortable and if you need to use the bathroom just pee out the window who cares. And if you need to go Toga then...hold it in until we get there." Kurogiri protested. We get in a black car leaving. I look out the window thinking about my life choices.

What if I never joined the league. What would happen if I just died? If I stayed and became a hero..would I regret it? I kept questioning myself until Toga leans her head on my shoulder.

"Yknow Izuku...I like this girl her names Ochako Uraraka. You know her right?"

"Yeah she was a classmate of mine back at UA."

"Well if you ever see her before I ever get to meet her again, tell her she can be a good house wife for me!"

"I- what? That's kinda weird but okay..."

"That's just typical Toga get use to it kid."

"What about you Dabi do you have any love interest?" He looked at me curiously then looked away.

"Pfft. No why would I? Everyone is too...eh I guess I have no interest in anybody cause I don't."

"That's lame~ did you find anyone cute at least?" Dabi blushed a little trying to hide it.

"Shut up Toga. Don't you ever think you talk too much?"

"Nope! People only talk too much if they talk in their sleep."

"Whatever..you talk too much in my opinion." He rolled his eyes looking out the window.

"Hm, what about you Izuku kun! We're you a talkative person back then?" She smiles.

"Uh I guess? I use to mutter a lot without even realizing it and I would talk a lot if someone mentioned a hero I liked..that was back in the day though haha.." I grin a little.