7

I know she doesn't drive yet, so I'm guessing she comes by bus everyday.

"Wonderful, let me pack a few things up and we can be on our way."

After I pack my stuff, Normani and I head down the garage. Taylor my new hired CPO meets us by the car. I was told by my Grandfather that now that the company will soon be coming into the billions that I needed security. I have 4 guys on my team right now. It kind of cramps my style.

However, after I was shown the first threat on my life, I figured I should take it seriously.

"Taylor we need to stop by Normani's place first, then we will head back to Mine."

She gives him the address and we are on our way.

"Thank you again, for this Ms.Hansen. I know you're a busy woman ."

"It's no problem Normani . It will nice to feel normal for once. And while we're at it you should call me Dinah ." I notice her smile.

"Well, as much as I like you saying my full name. I liked to be called Mani."

"But, I think Normani suits you so much better."

I take her hand in mine and I can feel the sparks fire off again.

"Do you feel that?"

She bites that damn lip of hers, and nods. I reach up and take my thumb to release it.

"You need to stop that."

"Why?"

And before I can answer, Taylor announces we are at her house.

"I'll be just a minute." She tells me, before getting out of the car. After she gets out I watch her run into the house.

I throw my head back on the seat rest and groan. What the hell am I getting myself into. I can get almost any girl I want, and I fall for a 16 year old, almost 17 year old.

And it's not like I can do her, then leave her. I could only picture the harassment charges there.