5。notorious

It was no surprise that the Miya Twins as well as the entirety of the Inarizaki team was immensely popular amongst the student population. [Y/n] even dares to say outside of school as well. But she doesn't blame them. There was bound to be fangirls when handsome looking boys get together in one spot.

The extent of their popularity was more noticed when Inarizaki are playing official matches. But the volume of fangirls cheering on Inarizaki is probably because of the coach banning outside people from watching their practice sessions. However, on odd days, there were some fangirls who tries to get close to their beloved boys.

[Y/n] was getting tired of it of course.

There were multiple things that annoyed her— the first being fangirls who submit their manager application form to her. It was naive of them to think that [Y/n] won't vet them out.

"Um [L/n]-senpai, here is my manager application form... please accept me!" The girl said, handing [Y/n] the paper with both of her hands.

[Y/n] looked at the girl as she crossed her arms. She was a notorious fangirl of the Miya Twins— going as far to purposely interrupt Atsumu's serve in order to get his attention. She thought the girl was a masochist at one point considering the amount of times that Astumu degraded her to a pig.

"Alright. I will think about it," [Y/n] said while taking the paper out of her hands. The girl's expression immediately lit up.

"Senpai! Thank you!" The girl exclaimed. She then gave a quick bow and ran back to where her friends where— giggling.

"Are you seriously going to accept her?"

[Y/n] looked behind her. It was Suna. (The twins were probably racing each other, seeing who gets to the gym first.)

"Of course not. But it's the polite thing to do," [Y/n] responded. "Suna, let's go to practice now." [Y/n] said, taking a glance at Suna before heading in the direction of the gym.

Suna stopped for a moment and look down the hallway where the girl and her friends went. He then sighed. He had a bad feeling.

But the middle blocker shrugged it off as he followed their [h/c] haired manager. What's the worse that can happen when she had at least one member of the volleyball team around her?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He spoke too soon— that's what the middle blocker concluded.

The Miya Twins, Suna and [Y/n] all walk to school together. Of course, this means that they waited for every member of their little walking squad to change from their outdoor shoes to their indoor shoes.

Usually, Atsumu would open [Y/n] shoe cubby first. Atsumu reasoned this by saying he needed to weed out any pinkish or reddish letters that may appear there. The blonde setter was expecting at least one letter, but when he opened the shoe cubby, he was surprised to see it was filled with something else.

"What's this?" Osamu's brow rose.

[Y/n]'s shoe cubby with filled with crumpled paper. Curious as to what the paper was, [Y/n] proceeded to unravel one of the papers.

In big, bold sharpie, the message of LOSER. Was written on the paper.

"'Tsumu, I think this was meant to be for you," [Y/n] said to Atsumu without skipping a beat. This made Osamu laugh.