Chapter 2

"Of course, I'm not a serial killer or anything. You're safe with me", he says.

"Oh, yeah. I mean. I wasn't even thinking from that perspective", she looks at him. "Here, hold onto my arm okay? I'll lead you out to my car unless you came by your car", he looks at me questioningly and I give him an awkward smile. "I came with Jimin so", he nods in understanding and helps me out, I glance around quickly to see that Jimin and his friends are laughing and having fun. 

Once we reached Jungkook's car, he opened the door and helped me get seated. Damn, he owns a Mercedes-Benz. I looked around the car and then looked ahead of me and gulped to see his face so close to mine. He was buckling my seatbelt. "Thanks...", I whisper softly and he smiles, getting into the driver's seat. "I'm taking you to my place if that is fine with you?", he says, starting the ignition and taking off. "Yeah, I'm fine with it", after that, an awkward silence settles between us. I looked out of the window, glancing at him every now and then. 

He was really pretty, like drop-dead handsome. His Bambi eyes and heart-shaped lips magnified his beauty. I shouldn't be smitten with him. Not when I promised Jimin that...

"Do I have something on my face?", I snap out of it and widen my eyes, he has stopped the car and is now staring at me, an amused smirk on his lips. "Uh, no. I was just", I fiddle with my fingers nervously. As if noticing my nervousness, he reached and put his hand over mine. "Hey, I was kidding. We are here", he says and gets out, running to my side and opening the door. This time, instead of asking me to hold onto him, he picked me up bridal style, making me gasp. 

"Don't want you putting too much pressure on your foot", he explains and takes me in. To look anywhere else but his face, I look around the place. "You live in a hotel?", I ask him. He laughs, gently setting me down on the sofa. "Nah, it's my own place. It's nice right?", I look at him and nod. "Yeah"

I watched him go to the kitchen and sigh to myself. What the fuck am I doing here? Sober me wouldn't have said yes to him.

Jungkook's POV:

I left her on the couch and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I wonder if she felt my heart racing when I had her in my arms. I pour water into a glass and then take an ice pack from the refrigerator and walk back to where she was. I smile to myself when I see her. Her body language indicated she was feeling awkward but comfortable enough to stay. I handed her the glass of water and sat down beside her, gently taking her swollen foot and keeping it on my lap. "Does it hurt?", I ask, pressing the ice pack onto her swollen ankle. I got an answer as she winced. She bites her lips as if she is trynna feign the pain by hurting herself as she looks at me. 

I gently press the pack again and give her my other hand. "Here, you can hold my hand instead of biting your lips", I say and smile when I see her face turn red. She hesitantly takes my hand. I get back to pressing the ice pack to her ankle. 

"Aren't you a dancer?", I ask her, caring for her ankle. "Uh, yeah... Oh shit. I'm a dancer", she freaks out as she realises her foot is injured. She has sobered up mostly by now. "Did you just realize that?", I ask her with a chuckle. "Yes, I need to go see a doctor", she tries to get up but I stop her, "No, don't make it worse for you. I'll call my family doctor. He'll check it for you", I say and take out my phone and dials Dr Ben's number. She was staring at me, her face etched in pain and worry. Her expression made my heartache. I asked Dr Ben to come as soon as he could and then looked at her. 

"He's coming, aren't you going to text, your friend? Jimin", I ask her, she seems as if she's in a daze, mesmerised by her surroundings. "No, I will", she reaches for her purse.

Aera's POV:

If my face isn't bright red from embarrassment, I might thank god for that. But like what the actual fuck am I doing? No, the actual question is, what is this man doing to me? Did he drug me? or am I hallucinating? 

All I know is I'm not thinking straight. I'm giving dumb answers, acting stupid and making a fool of myself in front of him. I reach for my purse and take out my phone and gasp loudly, clapping my hand over my mouth as he looks at me. "Oh, uh. It's Jimin. He called me like 30 times", I say. 

I gulped and called my best friend.

"Yah! Park Aera! Where the fuck are you?", he yelled at me from the other side. "Ehehe, Jiminie. I'm alright. I hurt my ankle and someone helped me"

"What? Is it bad?", he asks, his voice immediately softened as concern fills his voice. 

"I don't know, it's swollen. Uh, his doctor is here", I saw Jungkook walking in with a man with a suitcase. 

"Who is this 'he'?", Jimin sighs. 

"Jungkook", I say his name before hanging up, Jimin is probably annoyed with me for hanging up and leaving him hanging. The doctor examined my feet and told me to ice and rest it for about two weeks. 

"Two weeks? does that mean I can't dance for two whole weeks?", I exclaim, and the doctor nods.

"Yes, miss. You need to rest and not do anything that could strain your foot and injure it further", he says and hands something to Jungkook before leaving. 

"You can stay here the night and I will drop you off at home tomorrow", he says, sitting back down beside me. My mood was off so I glared at the beautiful stranger. "In these clothes?"

He picks me up and takes me to his room.

"You can wear something off mine. Are you hungry?", he suggests, getting up and walking to his closet and coming back with a T-shirt. 

"No", I say but my stomach betrays me. It grumbles loudly and Jungkook laughs. "Are you sure about that?", he says and goes to his closet to fetch something for me to wear. "Here, get changed. I'll make some sandwiches for us", he hands me the shirt and leaves me alone. I pout and take it, once he leaves. I removed the tight black dress I was wearing, but taking it off was a struggle. 

I finally managed to take off the dress and took his shirt from the bed and wore it. It smells like him, masculine and sexy. I leaned against the pillow he gave me and lifted my leg and kept it on the bed. He still hasn't come back so I fiddled with my fingers, throwing glances here and there. My phone vibrates and I take it, it is Jimin. 

...

< Aera, are you alright? why did you hang up so abruptly? ;;

;; I'm alright Jinnie. I just need to rest for two weeks >

< TWO WEEKS? what the heck happened? And who the hell is this Jungkook? ;;

;; Yeah, some girls pushed me when I tried to use the restroom and Jungkook saved me from those girls >

< sweetheart, what did I tell you about going with strangers? especially someone you just met at the bar;; 

;; Sorry Min, I promise I'm safe, if I'm not I'll call you in a heartbeat >

I sigh and keep the phone down. Just then, he walks in with a tray in his hand and two mugs. He sets them down and hands me my plate. "I brought us some hot chocolate too", he says, pointing at the mugs. "Mmm, smells delicious", I smile and then it fades away.

"But how am I to know it's not poisoned?", I ask him. He chuckles and then takes a sandwich and takes a bite of it, chewing and swallowing it. His jawline flexed with each movement. "Happy? I would never do anything to hurt anyone, especially a beautiful one like you", he says, sounding a bit disappointed. "Oh", his words make me blush and I mentally kick myself for asking him that.

I take my sandwich and take a bite, a small moan escaping my lips as the delicacy of it hits me. "It's good", I tell him, complimenting his food. He smiles and continues to eat, his eyes watching my every move. But the surprising thing is, I don't feel any discomfort from his stare. Instead, I feel weirdly safe.

He suddenly sits up and looks at me, "You've got some, food on here", he points to a corner of my lips and I try to brush it off, "Is it still there?", he nods and suddenly leans in, taking me by surprise as he licked away the bread crumbs. 

A/N: I felt like it, so double-update