𝐻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒶 𝒴𝓊𝓀𝑜 || 日向 優子

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Name: (Last Name) Asahina/Hinata

(First Name) Yuko | 優子

優 means 'excellence, superiority, gentleness' and 子 means 'child'

Nickname: Yuu(Akaashi, Kuroo, Subaru), Mii(Juli, Louis), Yuu-Chan(Rina, Kiyo, Jun), Yuko-Nee(Ema, Wataru, Kenma, Fuuto), Yuko(All the other brothers, except Tsubaki and Kaname, Bokuto), Imouto[-chan](Kaname, Tsubaki), Kitten (Kuroo)

Characteristics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Gender: Female

Age: 19(Season 1), 22(Season 2)

Height: 175cm(5"9')

Birthday: November 17

Professional Status

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Occupation: 1st-year University Student

School: Hinode High School(former)

Meiji University

Team: Meiji Mix Volleyball Team

Number: 4

Position: Wing Spiker, occasional Libero

Personal Status

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Friends: Akaashi Keiji, Kozume Kenma, Kuroo Tetsuro, Bokuto Koutarou, Asahina Subaru, Shouma Jun, Tokima Kiyo, Konami Rina, Tenrou Kenji

Relatives: Hinata Rintarou(Father), Asahina Miwa(Stepmother), Asahina Masaomi, Asahina Ukyo, Asahina Kaname, Asahina Hikaru, Asahina Tsubaki, Asahina Azusa, Asahina Natsume, Asahina Louis, Asahina Subaru, Asahina Iori, Asahina Yuusuke, Asahina Fuuto, Asahina Wataru(Step-Brothers), Hinata Ema (Younger Sister)

Appearance

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Face Claim: ???

Face Claim: ???

Yuko is a very gorgeous girl. She has nicely almost curled light brown hair that reaches her lower back. Her eyes shine a beautiful dark purple, full of emotion. She has soft full pink lips and long full lashes that make her features gentle and motherly. Her slightly curvy but subtle figure with lean muscles, long legs and pale skin makes her gorgeous appearance more apparent.

In the past, she and Ema were often mistaken for identical twins by some due to how much she looked like Ema. In reality, she is older.

Personality

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yuko is a bright and cheerful person most of the time but can be quite protective of Ema. She is a polite(at times), humble and honest person, she is a horrible liar. She is sometimes quite the opposite of her younger sister. She is blunt to people she doesn't like and can be rather sarcastic. She loves to tease and provoke people, sometimes Kuroo and her like to provoke each other. She likes people she cares about to be happy and sometimes does whatever it takes to ensure they are happy, even if it costs her. She is selfless and brave to confront others. She is also the one, along with Akaashi, to ensure Bokuto and Kuroo do not go overboard with their antics at times. She is extremely dense to people who confess to her and doesn't know when someone is showing romantic feelings towards her unless they are direct about it. She dislikes being someone who leads as she feels she doesn't have the ability to direct others properly.

She gets really serious about volleyball and is really passionate about what she does. When she is in a match, she becomes very calm and analytical.

Statistics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

POWER ★★★★☆ 4/5

JUMPING ★★★☆☆ 3/5

STAMINA ★★★☆☆ 3/5

GAME SENSE ★★★★★ 5/5

TECHNIQUE ★★★★★ 5/5

SPEED ★★★★☆ 4/5

She has strong analytical skills and is quick to observe where are the openings and what are the chances of various spikes getting through. She is an overall great player despite her relatively average stamina. She is able to read blocks very well and is usually able to block 80% of spikes. She is quick to receive and takes the role of the libero on the side when the actual libero is not on the court. She works extremely well with Akaashi, Kenma and Kuroo, and sometimes Bokuto.

Trivia

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Like(s):

✔ Volleyball

✔ Her Friends

✔ Ema

✔ Juli

✔ Baking & Cooking

✔ Buying Ema Stuff

✔ Gaming at times

✔ Hugging & Cuddling with people she is close with

✔ Sweet and Sour

Dislike(s):

✖ People bullying her friends or family

✖ Spicy food

✖ Arrogant people

Quotes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「You mess with my friends/sister, you damn well be ready to mess with me.」

「Try to take Volleyball away from me, I dare you.」

「It's not like we haven't done this before. We play as we always do and win.」