二 || ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ

Heyyy, I'm back!! And here's a new chapter!!

Recap:

She was so distracted that she didn't notice two more people entering the living room. That is until she heard a familiar voice...

"Suba-Senpai~"

"EHHHHH?!"

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Suba-Nii! You know her?! And 'Senpai'?!" Subaru nodded as Yuko answered. "Un[1]! I study at Meiji University and I know Suba-Senpai." The brothers nodded in acknowledgement, though they were surprised that their brother, who was usually very shy around girls, could talk and be around a girl so comfortably. Ema smiled to know that her sister had some good friends in her school, while Juli was shrieking at Subaru, saying about how a 'wolf' was laying his hands on Mii.

Yuusuke was left with his mouth opened, however. Yuko grinned at him teasingly, "Ehh~ Yuusuke, are you jealous~?" This caused Yuusuke to blow up in red and exclaim a loud "NO!" Yuko laughs out loud, her laugh sounding like a smooth melody to their ears. She stopped laughing as she realised that there was someone else behind Subaru. "Ah, Konnichiwa[2]!" She greeted the light grey-haired male with a happy smile which caused him to jump in surprise and brought a light pink blush to the male's cheeks. He coughed before greeting. "Konnichiwa, I am the 10th son, Iori. Hajimemashite[3]." He greeted with a prince-like smile. Yuko smiled before turning to the rest. "Please take care of us~" She greeted.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Yuko pulled on her jacket sleeves as her vision swam for a moment. "Is this room cold?" Masaomi asked her concern causing Yuko to look up, noticing Ema also gave her a frown in worry. Ema had seated herself in between Wataru and Masaomi. Yuko gave both of them a reassuring smile, seeing from the corner of her eye that Subaru looked worried as well. "It's fine," Yuko reassured him.

"It's the opposite since so many people are gathered here together," Kaname said as he leaned back on the couch and towards Ema. "Ah, iie[4], I'm sorry for what Juli did earlier." Ema apologised about Juli scratching Kaname's nose. "It's fine, it's fine. Since it's my little sister's pet, I have to spoil it too." Kaname told her with a flirty tone and turned his body slightly to face her. That was when Juli came scurrying towards Kaname and the two stared briefly at each other before Juli gave loud shrieks towards Kaname, surprising the male as he moved back. He laughed nervously and slightly worried that Juli would scratch his face again. Yuko just watched in amusement and she grew slightly uncomfortable but didn't show it in her face in order not to worry the people around her, leaving a calm look on her face.

"I'm sorry." Ema apologised again as she grabbed Juli gently and placed him on her lap. Juli was still fuming as he started to squeak out, "But to think that there are this many wolves..." I knew that there were going to be 13 brothers, but this is still a bit overwhelming. Yuko thought as she looked around the room, slowly surveying the room and her and Ema's new brothers. It is still quite unbelievable. From a small house with the two of us and Juli, and occasionally Papa, to such a big house and such a big family.

Brothers & Volleyball || Brothers Conflict x Haikyuu!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें