一 || ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Only a little longer until we meet our new family. Are you excited, Ema?" Yuko asked from where she stood in front of her younger sister Ema, who was sitting in the seat of the train. Both were looking out of the window at the many buildings built along the train line. Ema looked up to her older sister, feeling ecstatic with having a big family. "Yes! What about Nee-san?" Ema questioned. Yuko gave Ema a small but loving smile before replying, "If you are excited, then I am too."

They continued to look at the scenery of the city they have yet to visit and both hoped that they could have the time to look around. The train they were on was not filled with many people at this time so it was relatively quiet. This peaceful silence with occasional sounds of the train continued until Yuko remembered something. She reached into her sports bag before pulling out a small rose gold keychain which had the name 'Ema' spelt along with it. "Here you go, Ema. I saw this cool customizing shop along the way to the train stop and bought it." Yuko gave Ema who looked at the keychain in joy before sighing. "Nee-san, you know you don't have to keep spending money on me. You should have bought something for yourself." Ema said. Though she felt thankful for her sister's gift, she felt that Yuko should spend more on herself than on Ema. "I know. So I bought one for myself too!" Yuko cheerfully said as she pulled out her phone and showed her little sister a similar rose gold keychain, instead spelt with her own name on it. The two sisters smiled happily to each other and continued their peaceful trip on the train.

Until that silence was once again broken by the voice of their pet squirrel, Juli. Both sisters were slightly surprised by Juli's voice in the silent train. "Chii, Mii, you both have to keep your guard up against those wolves. After all, there are a total of 13 of them." Juli's voice brought their attention down to where the squirrel had poked their head out from Ema's bag that sat on her lap. Yuko still could not figure out why both she and Ema could understand Juli and not anyone else. It wasn't like they could understand other animals besides Juli. But she just went along with it, despite sometimes when Juli was being annoying. This was probably one of those times.

As they got out of the station, Juli was still ranting about how the two girls were moving to a house full of 'wolves'. Yuko had taken out a volleyball and started tossing the ball up as she walked next to her younger sister. "Juli, you have been the same thing over and over again since it was decided both me and Yuko-Nee were going to move." Ema complained to the small squirrel. Yuko just looked exasperated at Juli's overall rant. It was at times more annoying than Bokuto's loud voice. The little squirrel had been going on about them moving for the past few days which made sleeping after a long day of training and packing very difficult. Sometimes I wish I could just tape his mouth shut. Yuko thought. "Nee-san, you should probably keep your eyes on the road before your trip." Ema reminded her, worried that her sister might get hurt. "Hai, hai~" But as usual, Yuko doesn't really listen to her when it comes to this, leaving her to sigh in exasperation.