09

"i got him!" yunho said, "now where are those two?" he added, out of breath.

"i have no clue! i can't see them anywhere. ugh! the one time i need jongho's surprisingly good sight he isn't here!" seonghwa said, still super stressed.

"can you explain now—"

"shut up mingi!!" seonghwa and yunho said, looking around the rooftop.

"there they are!!" yunho said, gripped mingi's wrist again and ran off. seonghwa had no idea if yunho could actually see who they needed but ran after him with san's wrist still in his hand anyways.

"get down!! it isn't worth!!" san heard someone yell, their voice sounded like they were about to cry.

"no! what do i have  to live for anymore?! those two keep ridiculing me, all my step-ma and dad do is make my life a living hell and leaving all of these on my body, my friends left me, my crush hates me! he came over but nothing he said sounded even remotely genuine! i had to act like i believed and accepted his apology, it felt like my heart was being stabbed with a thousand needles."

san, seonghwa, mingi, yunho made it to where the yelling was coming from. san was looking up, the sun blinding him, trying to see who the two silhouettes were. in a few seconds someone else flew in, and ended up rolling onto the floor. turned out to be hongjoong, with his wings out for once. he always hid them.

"ow, my head." he said, getting up. "wooyoung!"

san immediately understood who the two people were, yeosang and wooyoung.

"how in the world did you even— one of you trees throw me up there, i can't force these stupid wings to  work until i'm in the air." 

mingi was still confused with his two braincells, still loading, while san was about to cry along with yeosang. yunho pretty much hit hongjoong into the air like he was a volleyball.

wooyoung just about jumped off already and yeosang burst into tears, not realising hongjoong was there and using his wings for once in his lifetime.