10

he swooped down and managed to grab wooyoung's hand.

"one of you idiots get to the ledge and catch him!!" he called out, mingi and san were apparently the only ones that heard and rushed over.

hongjoong saw them and tried to fly further up, ended up pushing himself up from the side of the school building and swinging wooyoung into san's arms.

hongjoong glided down and probably asked some random student and throw him up so he could fly again and ended with him rolling on the rooftop like a cartwheel and breaking his literally everything again, meanwhile san caught wooyoung, fell backwards and knocked mingi over.

seonghwa had to climb up a mini block, there was another higher one where wooyoung was originally standing on. no one had any clue how he even managed to get up there. yeosang was sobbing into his knees, having no clue that wooyoung's okay.

seonghwa pulled him into his arms, "it's okay sangie, it's okay... woo is safe." and immediately yeosang looked up at him.

"b-but he—"

"hongjoong caught him."

yeosang sighed in relief and jumped off the block, and almost fell over, giving seonghwa another mini heart attack. he rushed over to wooyoung and hugged him, well, back hugged him, he was crying into san's chest.

"that- that was- the most  terrifying thing that happened in my life." mingi said, sitting on the ground, stunned, staring at hongjoong.

"thank god my wings aren't completely broken. who knows what could've happened then." hongjoong said, breathing heavily, and fell down onto the ground next to mingi. he couldn't even stand anymore, shaking from everything that just happened.

"what's up with all the yelling?! my teacher's been complaining into my ear for the past 20 minutes!" someone yelled, walking towards the group.

"...why's everyone crying and looks so dead and stressed?" he asked. "why's seonghwa on top of the block? why's... i don't know who that is, crying on san? why're those two shaking? why's yeosang crying?"

"jongho!" yunho yelled, running over him.

"yikes, you're here too? didn't notice you."

"that's a real nice thing to say to your best friend." yunho said, "'yikes' i just saved a life along with everyone else here." he added.

"you what?-" jongho said, his eyes immediately widening. "what- what happened??"

"i'll explain later. oh yeah also, mingi stop looking like a deer in streetlights and apologise to woo. you're one of the main reasons this happened in the first place."