1* Secret Marriage

Sitting in the park Mishti looked towards me with seriousness, "Abir hum kise bewakoof bana rahe hai?? Apni families ko ya Khudko??" She asked and I knew what made her to say this.

I held her hand to comfort her, "Tum aisa kyu bol rahi ho Mishti?? Hum mana lenge apni families ko.." I said looking at her.

"Hum 6 saal se relationship me hai aur 2 saal se tum mujhe yahi samjha rahe ho ki hum mana lenge apni families ko.. but aaj tak hamari himmat tak nahi huyi unko sach batane ki.." she said being helpless making me speechless.

I lowered my head and remained silent for few minutes and she continued, "hum kitna bhi kar le Abir but hamari families ke beech ki dooriya kabhi kam nahi hogi.." she said with those red teary eyes which I hate to see in her eyes.

"But hum try toh kar sakte hai na Mishti.." I said immediately cupping her face.

"6 saal se wahi toh kar rahe hai Abir.. but kuch bhi nahi hua infact differences aur badh gayi hai.." she said and tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"Abir I think hume.." she said avoiding eye contact with me and paused making me scared.

"Hume kya mishti??" I asked being scared looking at her but she didn't looked at me which scared me more.

"Hume.. hume break.. breakup.. kar lena chahiye.." she said with her trembling voice looking down and I was hell shocked.

What she wants from me?? Break..up?? I mean seriously?? how can she say this?? she wants to breakup with me, for real??

I looked at her, "Tum hosh me toh ho mishti?? Kya bol rahi ho ye.." I asked holding her shoulders and making her to look into my eyes.

"Main sahi keh rahi hu Abir.. hume breakup kar lena chahiye.. hamare rishte ka koi future nahi hai.. aur hum apni families ko bhi hurt nahi kar sakte.." she said while making a puppy face with moist eyes and her words pierced my heart with knife.

I stood up and shut my eyes tightly while keeping my hands on my hip. I don't know what to say her right now.

I understand she is literally fade up now from this daily family arguments. But how can she easily give up on me?? On us??

I turned back and looked at her, "Mishti hum baad me baat karenge iss baare me.. abhi hume Anuj aur Manvi ki shaadi ke liye mandir jana hai.. sirf hum hi witness hai.. chalo.." I said to change the topic because I knew she is taking this decision being impulsive.